CHAPTER 13

You wore a beautiful body-fit dress paired with your favorite shoes

Everyone decided to go to a club that day. You didn't wanna go but everyone pressured
you to go so there you were, gulping down strong scotch.

“Truth or dare?” Mason asked while sprawled out onto his seat.

You thought hard. Come on, you weren't going to back away from a game of truth or dare now, were you?

“Dare,” you announced, unafraid.

“Are you sure you're ready for that, hun? I mean you're more of a truth person,” Caitlyn joked while grinning.

You were hurt by that comment. It's like she meant you were always playing it safe, and couldn't take risks.

Your lips thinned into a straight line while creases formed in between your eyebrows. “Dare. I'm not changing my decision.”

Mason shrugged. “Fine, I dare you to kiss that guy over there,” he pointed to a young gentleman who looked like he was in his late twenties, buying himself a drink.

You tapped your foot on the ground aggressively. Kissing a stranger? You weighed your options. You could prove Caitlyn wrong and kiss him or you could just pass, proving Caitlyn right.

Hmm. Yeah, no.

You woke up and walked towards him, hearing gasps behind you.

“Dude, she's really going.”

“No, I doubt it,” you heard Mason whisper.

Clenching your jaw, you approached the man. He looked really cute, to be honest.

“Hey,” you greeted before pulling a chair in front of him.

“Hi,” he greeted back, putting his hands behind his back.

You didn't understand why but you just bit your lip and smiled. “You look really cute,” you complimented, heat rushing to your cheeks.

God. What were you doing?

“Thanks. You look really beautiful yourself. Probably one of the prettiest girls in this club right now.”

Your gaze met with his. Kiss him on the cheek or the lip? Fuck it.

“My friends, urm…dared me to kiss you,” you started and then you looked down at his pants.

Boner alert!

He was hard. So you used it to your advantage and leaned down, kissing him on his lip.

He moaned and you pulled away quickly. He brought his hands up to his mouth, to wipe away your lipgloss and that's when you saw a ring on his wedding finger.

“Wow,” he gasped and smiled. “That was nice,” he whispered.

You smiled awkwardly and stood up, feeling heated eyes on your back.