CHAPTER 19

"Michael, please" you groaned, needing to feel him

After what felt like a decade, he ripped off your panties, earning a whimper before pulling himself out of his pants.

He stroked himself, precum dripping from his pink tip while he slid it down your pussy.

Moaning, you tried to push back, wanting to feel him in you but he slammed you back down, his fingernails digging into your flesh.

With his right hand, he gripped himself tighter while sliding his head down your pussy, feeling how smooth and wet you were.

His gaze fell down your perfect ass before he bent down and the next thing you knew he forced you down while biting on your butt cheeks.

You struggled to wake up, his teeth sinking deeper but he held you down tightly. You moaned as his tongue fell on the harsh bite marks, massaging the pain in.

The afterpain was worth it though. He came back up and slowly pushed an inch of him inside of you. You closed your eyes painfully. He has never gone so soft before but now he's watching how you handle him.

Slowly pushing another inch of him in you, you whined out. He grunted. He didn't want to hurt you so he gave you an inch of him slowly and pleasantly until he was buried inside of you.

You had no idea why he was going so soft on you now. He slowly pumped inside of you, him appearing much larger than last time for some reason.

He went slowly while petting your head. This time, he had a regular pace and it made you cum super fast than last time. So when you clenched around his thick cock, he growled before you exploded and screamed your release.

He grunted his own release, his cum filling you. When he pulled out, he tilted his head watching his cum fall down your thighs so he took his finger, scooped it up, and inserted a finger inside of you, keeping his cum inside.

You groaned, feeling his calloused hand gathering all of his cum and pushing it back inside of you. He was so desirous that he wanted only his cum to fill you and no one else's.

He gathered you in his hands before settling you slowly down into the jacuzzi. The warm water instantly relaxed all of your screaming muscles.

He ripped off your shirt and again, was mesmerized by your breasts. Sure, he saw other ladies' breasts when he was about to kill them, especially whilst they were having sex but there was something about your body that made him get hard again.

Groaning, he ripped off his blue shirt and carried you on his lap. You instantly wrapped your legs around him and lowered yourself, burying him deep him your throbbing pussy.

Groaning, you bounced on his dick, causing him to grip the edges for support.

"I love you so much, Michael."

Moaning, you bounced higher, feeling your orgasm build up again.

As much as he won't admit it, he missed you so much but he had to kill, his mind just wouldn't shut the fuck up until he murdered mercilessly.

Grunting, the panting man wrapped his arms around you, controlling your bounces and he sure as hell was thrusting his hips up, filling you up to the hilt. His furious thrusts met yours until he hit all of the good spots inside of you. His thrusts were so hard and merciless that you couldn't get a word out. To be honest, he just loved the way your breasts bounced in his face.

Lifting your arms up, you wrapped them around his neck while resting your head on his shoulder and then chest.

Exhausted, you screamed out your second release causing Michael to grunt and groan before he came inside of you again. When you both were done, you both shivered from the aftershock but you still sat on his dick, he held you tightly, not wanting you to wake up.

As your head rested on his chest, you felt his rapid heartbeat thumping within your ears. So chaotic and yet so peaceful.

You looked out the windows, seeing that you have forgotten to close the curtain but the large floor-to-ceiling windows only heightened your desire, making this much more dangerous than you had thought it to be. Forbidden love.

**********************************

Blinking awake, you tried to adjust to your surroundings.

A few more blinks, and then the fog from your eyes disappeared. Whilst turning, you got the shock of your life as you saw a pale white mask staring back at you.

Alarmed, you woke up quickly, covering the sheets over your body.

Oh, how Michael loved to scare you. He might be an adult, but he still had the mind of a child, always loving the idea of frightening you.

"Michael. You're still here," you murmured, sitting upright.

He has never stayed the night, but there he was, admiring you while he slept on his side, his hands resting on his face as he watched you.

After a few moments, he stood up abruptly, his chest falling and rising while still glaring at you.

Did he sleep the night next to you, in your bed?

While everything seemed to be going well, it was actually the opposite when a bunch of sirens wailed in a distance before all parking right outside the house.

Perplexed, you went into the bathroom to quickly freshen up and when you came back, he was gone.

Putting on your shoe, you descended the stairs before making your way to the door, bumping into the couch on your way out.

To your surprise, the maid was talking to the sheriff while you stood silently beside Mason, Justin, and Caitlyn.

Thank God. You thought that maybe one of them was murdered last night but now, they all seemed to be fine.

"What time is it?" you asked Caitlyn.

She took out her phone from her pocket. "It's only three a.m."

----------------------------------------------
Author's note

Hey guyz! As you can see, I am going to continue to use 'You' because most of  you had no problem with it❣️😊 For those who prefer y/n, I apologise but majority wins. Thank you for your honest opinion. Also, please don't forget to vote, comment and even leave a follow🙏❤️ Bye...