Prologue

Three Years Ago...

Two Icewing guards were walking along the dark icy hallways of the dungeon. They were on their way to a small, closed-off section of the dungeon. Meant only for the highest-level criminals and enemies of the proud Icewing tribe.

"Alright, it's your turn to feed him."

"What?! I'm not feeding that thing. You do it!" He argued with his partner, as they continued to walk to the dungeon. One of the guards had a tray of walrus meat and the other had both their spears in his talons.

"I fed him last time. It's your turn!"

"Icebergs no! I'm not going near that thing."

They arrived in front of the cell where they heard some ragged breathing, "can you please stop arguing? I'd rather not spend my time in here listening to your senseless bickering." 

They both looked at the dragon in chains, the cell was very small, no beds, but his chains held his tail and wrists to the wall, with a small muzzle over his snout. "Shut it prisoner!" One of the guards yelled, slamming his tail against the metal bars of the cell.

The dragon laughed "or what? You are scared of me. Admit it. You both were arguing who were just going to give me my food. Hello? I'm in chains." The prisoner teased, nodding to the bindings.

Both guards scowled and one of them slowly entered the cell, and put the tray on the ground in front of the dragon in chains. "Enjoy your meal you scum of Pyrrhia. And have fun spending eternity in prison."

"Oh I sure will.."

He said, holding up a set of keys, the loop being hung by the spikes on his tail.