4. Contest

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nayeon shouted as soon as she open the door or the room, she slum the door shut and jump.

Jisoo and you stop from reading a book
Chaeyoung and tzuyu look up to her stopped their hands on the mid air holding a pencil, Dahyun and momo's mouth halfway open full of food, mina and sana suddenly woke up and sat up straight. While kyungwan who's busy moping the floor jumped from her position.

"yah NABONG!!" kyungwan Yelled back at her making her stop from jumping, "aish crazy bunny" she said slightly pissed and very much shocked.

"Nayeon unnie you shouldn't have done that, your the oldest here among us you should know that running and shouting is prohibited" jisoo said in very much serious tone, " I'm teaching y/n to read, Tzuyu and chaeyoung are doing their homework, sana and mina are resting and you disturb us plus you give us shocker"

Nayeon scratch her nape and smile awkwardly, showing her bunny teeth.
" I'm sorry jisoo, I'm sorry y/n sorry sana and mina, sorry chae and tzu sorry momo and sorry dahyun i promise i won't do it again" she said and look down.

"yah!! You should say sorry to me too!! This abnormal bunny!! I almost had a heart attack because of you!!"

Nayeon glare at kyungwan and stick her tongue out, " over my dead gorgeous body, you deserve it you stupid ostrich!!"

"this bunny come here fight me!! I'm gonna pull every bit of your ugly and stinky hair" she threw her mop on the floor and raised her fist at nayeon.

"YAH!! MY HAIR IS NOT UGLY AND NOT EVEN STINKY, YOU ARE STINKY AND VERY MUCH UGLY!!"

Nayeon was about to run at kyungwan and was ready to give her a good beating but jisoo whistle making them stop.

"enough you two!!!" she said very loud, it's even louder than a mic. " you two are the oldest here but you act like baby!!! I swear if you don't stop I'm going to report you to the head sister!!! And mother superior will punish you two!!"

Nayeon and kyungwan became quiet, kyungwan pics up her mop and just went back to what her doing a while ago, while nayeon sat next to momo and dahyun, jisoo smile in victory knowing that it works and two will never fight again well only for this whole day but at least they stopped.

She went back to her seat which is next to you and pat your head, " I'm sorry about that" she said gently.

"Nayeon unnie why are you even shouting?" momo ask.

Nayeon smiles brightly again as she remembers why she rushed to get back to the room, she stood up and clear her throat then she clap her hands to get everyone's attention for the second time.

" i have something important to tell!! "

She fishes something into her pocket and show it to everyone, she unfolded the paper and raised it in the air so that everyone could see it.

"what was that? Unnie " sana said while walking closely brushing her eyes.

"the orphanage will celebrate 25th anniversary so the major benefactor will have a contest and look at the prices!! They said it could be ours and only ours if ever we won!!!" Nayeon excitedly said.

Momo raised her hand " what is benefactor major?" she ask making everyone turn their attention to her.

" unnie it's major benefactor not benefactor major " dahyun corrected her while wiping her own face," but yeah what is that? Jisoo unnie?"

"aish this kid!" kyungwan hissed, she pit her mop away before walking closely to them, "those are the person who gave huge donations to us every month, but wait was is the price?"

"Its an iPad" mina said in her normal voice but this time it has excitement.

"what's an iPad?" chaeyoung ask while raising her tiny hand in the air, mina look at her and point at the picture on the paper.

" Its a gadget chae like cellphone or TV but it's bigger than cell phone and smaller than tv" mina said so far that's the longest thing she said for the past months that your with her.

Dubu: "wow!! That means we could watch movies on it!!"

Momo: "we could also watch more dance to learn and even record ourselves!!"

MN: "we could play games!!"

Kyungwan : " or download apps for y/n so that she could learn to read faster!!"

Cy: " yes!! And search for our assignment!!"

Everyone clap at that thought with a big smile plaster on their faces. They look excited and very much happy.

"that's right!! That why we should compete!! Right jisoo!!" Nayeon said.

Jisoo look at everyone and shrugged
" i don't know nayeon, can we win? What if we failed" jisoo said which is very much unlike her.

" yah jisoo-yah!! What are you saying!! We are the TUDONGIE'S we could win this!!" Nayeon said with so much confidence.

" i hate agreeing with this bunny but she's right, we have you we have this bunny mina and everyone!! We could win this!! We will get that iPad for everyone!!" kyungwan said.

"WE WILL WIN!!" momo shouted using her high pitched voice.

"yes!! Will get that iPad!!!" sana second the motion.

Jisoo sigh then smile after she stood up and clap her hands to get everyone's attention, " Okay then!! We will win!! Let's do our best!!" then that's how the ambitious leader came back.

"but what are we going to do?" tzuyu said making the unnie line stop.

"Its says we could either do sing or dance here or both" Nayeon said while reading the paper then she face jisoo.

"then let's so both" kyungwan said without hesitation "for more chances of winning right?" she added then she do a fist bomb with nayeon, a very rare sight.

"okay then let's do both!!! Let's choose a song and practice!! Momo and mina i want you to handle the dance part!! Nayeon, kyungwan and me on the vocal part!! The rest will be on the costumes!!!" jisoo said and look at you "can you sing and dance y/n?"

You blink your eyes at her and shake your head, " i don't know" you mumbled.

"don't worry y/n we'll help you" dahyun said while patting your head, " let's choose a dance now!!"

"let's go to the computer room!! And see a good dance these days" momo said and held onto minas hand "are you guys coming?" she ask looking at everyone.

Dahyun grab your hands and intertwined on hers, "let's go with them y/n momo unnie y/n and i are coming" she said and held you with her.

*********
N

ot proofread im sorry for the typos and errors.