34. Sweeten Cream Ttalgi

Chaeyoung's point of view

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" her hands threw up in the air as she stood up from the passenger seat, Its so nice seeing her this carefree but at the same time I'm worried
That she might fall from the car.

"Seat down Mari" I scolded her then I smile seeing her pout, she quickly followed me and sat down, wearing back her seat belt she lean her back and stare at me.

"Thank you for coming with me... I'm really excited, I think it's been so long since I've been in to the beach" she said titling her head, "And it's so nice to go on a road trip, especially when you have a very beautiful driver"

I felt my cheeks heated up a little bit because of her little compliment, I heard her giggles making my heart beat faster even more.

Furthermore, I am driving her car because my car is with Kim together with my bag, I basically go with her without anything, no phone and no money, I'm such a stupid right?

One hour more and we finally reached the private beach that Mari booked for the two of us, I pulled up in front of the cabin and took off my seat belt, Then I looked at The Sleeping Beauty beside me, she probably got too excited that she falls asleep.

I tried to stop my self from caressing her beautiful face and kiss her forehead, she's too beautiful right now, it's so hard to resist, but thank god I did, I don't want her to think that I'm such a byuntae.

"Mari.... Mari... Wake up" I said poking her cheeks, she moves a little bit blinking her eyes, she slowly opened them and met mine, "Wake up... We're already here" blinking her eyes a few more times again, she fixes her self and looked outside the window.

"I-I'm sorry I slept" she said yawning, I smile and shook my head, "No problem... I don't want to wake you up, but we're here" she nodded and smile a little bit, "I wanted to swim, but we forgot to bring some clothes, we also forgot to buy some foods" she said sighing "Let's cheek out the area first then let's buy us some clothes" she said and opened then door, but before she went out she faces me once again "Don't worry it's my treat, for dragging you here"

I sigh and followed her outside the car, we looked around the cabin, its such a nice structured made out of hard woods, it's a two-story cabin with only one bedroom
And one full bathroom, it has its own kitchen and living room and a big balcony with the view of the white sand beach.

It's perfect, I wish I'd brought my things with me, so I could capture and draw the whole scenery, too bad I didn't, I didn't even bring my bag with me, so what would i expect right?

After we roamed the area we drove off to the nearest mall, I was ashamed that Mari's paying for everything so I offered to pay for everything when we get back to Seoul, but she declined, but I'll try again once we got back.

"I'll cook" I offered as soon as we got back to the cabin, I put away the groceries and fresh meats we bought from the mall, while she handles the others things, she peaked her head from the couch "Aren't you tired? It's okay I can actually handle the ramyeon"

I grab a knife and a chopping board and face her "nah it's okay, You deserve a nice meal" Mari smiles at me and stood up.

I got startled as I felt her body embraces me
I think I actually got frozen for a span of time, feeling her warm against me, I would be lying if I said I didn't love this because I do.

"Thank you so much for coming here with me, Thank you so much for spending time to drive and cook for me, Thank you really really really so much, you're here even though you don't know me that much" she pulled away from the hug and held my hands "You're really my angel chaeyoung"

I smile back at her squeezing her hand
I tucked her hair on the back of her ear as I looked at her beautiful deep eyes, " It's nothing, I'm happy to be here with you, and I guess I need this little vacation too" I sigh and grin "I just wished I bring my bag with me" I tilted my head and giggles remembering something "good thing you came at the ice-cream parlor, because I actually forget my bag and I don't have any money with me that time"

She playfully rolled her eyes and smirks at me" Come to think of it, you're in debt on me now" I laugh nodding my head and scrunching my head "Yup that's why I'll cook for you, so seat down and wait for me, I'll make the best food In the world" "Is that so?" "Yup pp" "okay, I'll sue you if it's not"

She patted my head as I laugh at her statements, I watched her walk back to the couch, she smiles at me and gave me a thumbs-up, before I went back to cutting the ingredients.

I cooked the fastest dish I could make
But its one of the most delicious food I have ever tastes, "The food is ready" I called her, as I places the two big plates of curry rice with katsu, one of the dishes Momo unnie taught me, yep most of the time Momo unnie is useful.

Mari ran faster to me and stare down at the plates on the table, "Wow!!" she exclaims fishing her phone and took a snap "I'll share this It looks so good" she said and sat down, "I tadakemasu" she said cutely before grabbing her spoon and fork.

I watched her looking so cute while digging her own plate, she eats her food happily and my heart feels so full by just looking at her enjoying the food I just made, I'm so happy she enjoyed it.

"Eotte?" I ask finally sitting down in front of her, I grab her glass and poured some water for her, she put down her utensils and gave me a thumbs-up, "Case close this is so good!" she said giggling "Is there something you can't do? I'm so envying you seem so great at everything" I laugh and shook my head, "Everyone says that" I said digging my own food "I'm such an amazing person I guess" "can't argue with that" she said making me smile even more.

We finished our food happily, Mari seems to like it a lot like she said, because her plates is so clean right after she ate, she didn't leave anything even the sauce, I'm so happy she loves them.

"I'll wash the dishes" she offered collecting our plate "No... I'll do it" she glared at me and slaps my hand away, "No! You drive for me, and you even cooked for me, I'll do this you have to rest" she said and grin "you still have to cook for dinner" she said giggling cutely.

I smile sighing "fine" "good girl now sit down, and I'll wash this then let's walk to the shore!!" she said excitedly then turned her back on me, I sat down to the kitchen stool and watched her washing the dishes.

I would lie if I said I didn't love this, because I do, I love how we looked like a married couple, If only we can stay forever like this
That would mean the world to me,

*******

Not proof read Not edited

Isn't this chapter short?? Do you guys want longer tell me I'm quite worried 😂

Thank you for reading.