26. Arguments

Tzuyu's point of view

"HMMM ohh baby just to make you stay~~~" i glanced at the small bean in front of me and watch her as she tap her shoes on the floor, while scribbling down into her sketches book,there's something going on with her lately and i could tell it very well.

Its not like she's good at hiding..... Well she is but not to me....and not especially to dahyun, i frown hearing her sang our song
She sounds soo i don't know.... But i don't like it either.

Standing up from my seat, i slowly went to her back to saw her drawing, my brows furrows as i recognise who she is.

It is gwon Mari, she just draw her..... I sigh deeply rolling my eyes, "What the hell was that?" i said making her jump from her seat.

She turn her head at me looking very shock
The she quickly put her sketch book aside, preventing me to see what she just draw.
I rolled my eyes once again as i cross my arms.

"T-tzu... What are you doing there?" she ask as she brush her own nape, she looks like a shy preschool student who got caught doing naughty things, she looks stupid
Does she really think she could hide things from me? From us?

"Quit it i just saw what you draw, why are you drawing that woman?" i ask looking pissed, "she has name tzu" "i don't care answer me, why are drawing her?"

She looks away clearing her throat, " J-just because she's a beautiful model" i hissed and rolled my eyes for the ninth times already, " As if I'm gullible let me change my question" i fix my posture and walk back to my seat, which is originally in front of her.

I tap my fingers to the table and cross my legs, " do you like her ?" i ask her straight to the point, chaeyoung blink at me, i saw how her eyes react at my question.

"T-tzu i-i - -"

I cut her off nodding my head at her, i get it
I already know my answer with just her facial expressions, her eyes and the way she stutter while calling my name.

She indeed like that woman, son chaeyoung just fell in love with her at first sight," You do like her"

My heart sank, my heart hurts i feel so betrayed right now, how could she just like another woman?? We have an agreement so how could she?? If she's not chaeyoung i would strangle her to death.

"t-tzu--" once again she was cut from her words, " Answer her with yes and no katarina... I want to hear your answer. " dahyun popped out from somewhere, she slumps her things onto the table and lean to Chaeyoung's face.

She's the dahyun that only me and chaeyoung knows, she's dominant than jihyo unnie and scarier than mina unnie.

"unnie" chaeyoung blink looking scared as dahyun called her katarina, almost people she knows called her katarina but not us, especially dahyun, and when she does
That means she's really mad.

She hit the hard wood of the table while glaring at chaeyoung, " Answer me!"
"dahyunie " "YES OR NO??!!" she Yelled.

I was mad at chae too but not as mad as her, i sighs and stood up i was trying to stop her but dahyun turned her eyes at me and point to me, "stay right there" i breath out heavily, and just sat back.

"yes or no? Katarina!!" chaeyoung closed her eyes and looked down at her hands,
" i-I'm not sure, but she's on my mind ever since i saw h-her" she mumbled but it's loud enough for us to hear.

Dahyun laugh but it's the kind of laugh that even me got a shiver down from my spine, it's that evil laugh.... You wouldn't want to hear, she turn to chaeyoung then she grab Chaeyoung's collar, while slapping her cheeks.

"wake up katarina, if you want fuck her go fuck her... But you are not allowed to fall in love, we have an agreement and you ought your life to be faithful forever right?" she let go of Chaeyoung's collar and push her hard, " let me remind you again katarina, you can fuck but not love, we have a rules and if you fail to comply then i shall take your life or hers if i may" she said chuckling.

"i mean i owe her for saving my ari, but if she gets on my way I'll hurt her or perhaps kill her in any possible way i could" she grab her phone and raise it up in the air, "do you want me to give you a sample? Hmmm" i gulped at how dahyun smile at us.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "N-no dahyun unnie I-I'm sorry" she cried shaking her head, i sigh "P-probably she's just mesmerised with her beauty and her body, i mean she's hot, maybe chaeyoung need a fuck"

Dahyun looked at me with her frown face then she smile and snaps her hand, "Ohh then wanna have threesome?" she said and chuckles "or better yet foursome, let's all fuck that bitch mari out of her sanity" then laugh again.

I sighs again, that's how fast she can change her emotions, one moment she's mad then next moment she's back to normal, she was actually originally not like this but ever since y/n died she became unpredictable.

She even make us ought that we will die alone with each other, meaning we can't fall in love unless it's y/n, we can have girlfriend but not wife we can fuck but not fall, those things are such a silly thing considering we made that ought before we separated our way after the incident.

But for dahyun unnie it's not a simple and childish promise, because we shall obey it or she'll kill us, and believe me when i say that, kim dahyun the ray of sunshine to everyone, the comedy queen and the most happiest woman on earth, are very much capable of killing a person.

She's very much different behind that good mask.

She's scarier than anyone out there.

********

Done done done

Not proof read, not edited hehehehe godbless.