18. MINA

Mina's point of view

MY BROWS are furrowed as i look at my stupid and weird girlfriend, she's on her phone and laughing annoyingly like a stupid person she is.

Well I'm not even scared of her cheating on me, why? Because she's to dumb to even think of that, all she think is food, this stupid girl who only thinks about her food.

"What is even funny momoring?" i ask very much annoyed, from her phone she gaze at me and smile, "I'm just chatting with chaeyoung, did you know she caught nayeon and jeongyeon having sex? Damn jeongyeon is really bottom what a shame" i rolled my eyes and cross my hands, "You're bottom too so shut up"

Pouting her lips "they can't know that minari" she put her phone away and hug me from the back, "don't tell them that, they're making fun of me" "whatever"
"i love you" "fine i love you too"

She kiss my shoulder and chuckle
" I'm cooking our dinner what do you want to eat?" she said and stood up, i pause my game and look up at her, " let's just order
I want fries and burger" "with a lot of ketchup?" "you know it" she giggles and nod her head. "I'll order then" she said and walk away.

I sighs and went back to playing games, at last it's quiet, its not that i don't want her here, it's just that she's so noisy and such a big distraction and i can't focus on my game.

Finishing up the last round well like usual i won, i always won anyway, I'm a winner never a looser, i never make a mistake, i think I the only mistake i have ever made is falling in love with this pig momoring.

Thank god I'm hella rich, because she ate a lot and if i don't work, I'm going to go bankrupt.

Momoring came back after half an hour
"Food is here, let's go and eat" she went to me and help me stood up, we both went out of my game room and sat down to the dinning area.

She order a big box of pizza, a six burger and a six of large fries, one of burger and fries is mine while the rest are hers, when i said that she's a pig, I'm not even kidding,

"here's your ketchup my love" she said grinning like a stupid, she took a big bite of her burger and look at me, "you know minari, dahyun has been so mean to me While ago, i was just trying to eat with her"

I looked at her and sighs well its not even a new thing anymore, dahyun has been like that ever since then, all the three has been strange and changes a lot and I can't even blame them.

Momo is the most dumbest and stupid person living on earth, she really loves getting on my nerves, but i love her and if ever i lost her one day, I'll be gone mad like that.

"just let her, your really annoying that's why" i just said making her pout, "I'm your girlfriend you should be on my side" she whines and pouted her lips.

"you might have said something momo, I'm sure you do, your stupid anyway" rolling her eyes " I'm not!! I just ask her to eat and that I'm going to tell my best friend how mean she is to me" i stop muching my food and stare at her dumbfounded, i really wanna strangle her to death right at this moment.

Thank god i love her and i can't live without her, why am in love with her again? Please remind me.

"momo you shouldn't have said that!!" i sigh out of frustration and shook my head, "we talk about mentioning y/n, you know that it's sensitive topic" she look at me like she finally realised how stupid she is.

"w-well i didn't mean too A-and besides i didn't mentioned her name i just said best friend" "momo she's only your best friend" "no that's not true!! You girls are my best friend" "I'm not your best friend, and we all know you only call y/n your best friend"

She shut her mouth and just nodded at me,
"f-fine but i really didn't mean it" i shook my head, " Aishh what am i going to do with you?" "im sorrryyyy minari!!!" "you shouldn't said that to me!! Aishh"
"it'll never happened again i promise" "you better be".

I finish my meal quietly while momo devoured her own food quietly, she really dont talk a lot while eating, she loves to enjoy her food, well we all are, our group is so noisy but when we're eating everyone will stay quiet.

After eating me and momo ended up on the couch cuddling while watching some movies on Netflix, our usual thing when we're both home.

"I'm worried about the three" she suddenly muttered and sighs heavily, " nayeon said that chaeyoung and somi broke up" i look at her very much confused " what? Are they together?" she shrugged "that's what nayeon said, chaeyoung said that
She and somi had something"
"its probably because of sex"
"i think so too, Tzuyu has been with a lot of hook ups and i thinks Elkie and hers are friends with benefits" she said sighing
"what if they never found love? We're growing old I'm afraid of them dying old"

I sighs they're really in love with y/n as such a young age, the three of them fall in love and what's worst is they fall hard, and there's no way they can stood up, just like momo we are so worried for them too, but what can we do?

Our money can't be used to bring her alive, if only i can buy something to bring her back to life, I'm going to give them all my money just to make y/n live again.

" God is good momo they will soon find a love, don't worry about them too much" " i hope so momorin, because we're happy and in love and i just want them to  feel how good is to fall in love  just like us, or just like this movie " she said pointing at the movie we're currently watching.
"they will momo, they will" i hope so
Too.

*******

Cringe? Hahahaha hold still hahahaha
Thank you for reading, thank you so much

Not proof read, not edited.