40. Crushed Ttalgi

Chaeyoung's point of view

I was smiling while sitting down the waiting bench of Mari's office, holding a bouquet of red roses and the food that I cooked for Mari, I knew she'll love them, I haven't able to call her yesterday because I cried myself to sleep, I still had to call Dahyun and Tzuyu's, but I'll speak with Mari first.

I stood up seeing Mari's secretary approaches me, “I'm genuinely sorry Ms son, Ms Mari had to leave early, something actually happened just moment a while ago…Ms Mari can't see you” I sighed and just nodded my head “It's fine… Can you just show me the restroom?” she nodded her head and pointed at the nearest restroom, “Rught there, turn right and at the end of the hallway you'll see the restroom” “Thank you” I said, picking up my bag and coat, I glance at my bouquet of flowers and handed it to her, “Here have this” “T-thank you ms son” I only smiled and left her there.

Then I made my way to the restroom, too bad I couldn't see her today, I guess I'll just really call her later, but I wonder what happened. I hope she's okay, walking inside the cubicle, I pulled down my pants and undies then sat down on the toilet.

Tapping my foot while peeing and humming a little, I stopped when someone came in the restroom and Say my name.

“yup you got it right!! She said dahyun slaps her and tzuyu calls her name, but chaeyoung stands for her........ Yup, well she didn't succeed to making those three fall for her but at least Mari got THE Katarina like damn royal blood..... Hahaha I guess Mari stills the best among us, she just fooled that Katarina..... She must be so stupid believing Mari damn like throwing your friendship because of the person you just met...... Now she's one of Mari's minions Haha haha.... Hmm, I guessed Mari still won on our bet should succeed on that son Katarina "

My heart sank in hearing those words, I immediately pulled up my undies and pants and pushed the toilet, grabbing my things, I opened the door.

“ Hahaha right what if let's dare her to seduce the president......she can do that She just fooled Katarina and chaeyoung of TWICE… OEOMMMO!!” the woman looked at me from the mirror very shocked, “I'll call you later something came up” she said, putting down her phone.

“M-Ms Katarina I--” I shook my head and went through her, Washing my hands
I glanced up at her and smirked shaking my head, “It surely fun, playing with someone right?” I said, trying to stop myself from punching her, “Ms son…. Mari's out of this, it's just me and the--” I place my palm in front of her face stopping her from saying shit things.

“I heard enough, Ms Manoban... Just tell Mari to fuck her self… And don't show her face to me” I said, leaving her there alone.

I almost ran back to my car and drove off
crying and sobbing, Dahyun unnies right with her, She's right that I'm gullible that I'm stupid!! I should know it better!! How could I disobey her!! And now Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu's are mad at me.

How could Mari do that? How could she toy with me? I'm just a dare… They bet on me..... I'm so foolish… I hate her so much… Furthermore, I hate her for making me love her…

I was blurred by my tears while walking down to the hallway of our condo unit, I don't know, but my foot stopped in front of Dahyun unnies unit.

I pressed the ring bells while sobbing hard, hoping and praying that dahyun unnie will open the door, I'm so stupid to disobey her, I'm so gullible, so stupid, so idiot.

“What are you doing here?” Tzuyu opened the door, I looked up at her and pulled her in to a hug, “I'm sorry…" I could only say, while crying heavily, “You and dahyun unnie are right… I'm idiotic... Furthermore, I'm sorry” I mumbled between my sobs.

I heard Tzuyy sighs before she pulled away,
“What happened?” she asked caressing my cheeks, “Let's get inside” she said pulling me with her kicking the door shut.

"DAHYUN UNNIE!!! THE MIDGET IS HERE!!” Tzuyu shouting to called dahyun unnie out, she pushed me to sat down on the couch, and sat next to me.

From the kitchen dahyun unnie popped out, only wearing her night gown, she rose her brows at me and rolled her eyes,” What happened? Huh?? Why are you here?? I thought you are old enough?” I could only look down at my hands while I cried.

“I'm sorry unnie.... You were right with Mari… I should have believed in the two of you… I'm so sorry” I cried apologetically.
I Heard how dahyun sighs then I felt the space next to me sank, “Shhh… It's okay…. We're here” Dahyun unnie said softly, pulling me into a hug.

I cried even more feeling her warmth against mine, thank god she's still accepts me Because I don't know what I'm going to do if she did not.

“What did that woman do to you ?” asked Tzuyu who's squeezing my hand, I sighed , still crying, “I heard her friend talk about how she fooled me… They're betting on us… Mari originally planned to seduce the three of us… But she failed with the two of you and only succeed with me… They think I'm such a fool and I really am” I said, sobbing again.

“shhh… You're not… Stop It okay? The important thing is you learned it sooner
And you said she seduces you sooo it's her fault” said by Dahyun unnie while planting kisses on my head.

“I really like her unnie... I'm so sorry you're right, I should listen to you more… I was about to choose her against the two of you… I'm such a fool” dahyun unnie patted my head and shook her head, “Its okay…. Now you learned your lesson…. I'm only being strict with the two of you because I'm protecting you and Tzuyu.... Now… We could forget this and that whore and just focused on finding our wife, right?” Tzuyu punched my arm and glared at me.
“ You should apologize to my wife once we found her… You were so bad to say that to y/n. And you just cheated on her…"

I sigh and look down at my hands
“ I will… I'm so stupid…."
“ Enough with that… We should relax... Why don't you order us some food, and I'll fix our bath..? Let's eat and bath together… "
Dahyun unnie said and I smiled while nodding my head,” And I'll ready our drinks… Too bad you missed many things, chae" Tzuyu said teasing me.

I wipe my tears and pout… “You two are so bad… You did it without me?” dahyun unnie smirked and shrugged, “it's not our fault” she said before heading out the living room.

******

Not proof read Not edited