Summarizing it

"All right people all attention here I have an announcement to make!"

"My original plan was to slowly go on about each chapter and reveal Arthurs's abilities however
The outer gods have shown dissatisfaction towards our slow pace of reaction so to speed it up I'll be directly bringing you to when the war starts."

"But before that, I will give you a summary of the events which are yet to happen and Arthur and his abilities will be revealed too."

''Any complaints?"

"It doesn't matter as long as you give us the necessary information, it's better for us too if you speed it up" Virion replied positively

"Excellent then first let us have an overall character look of Arthur Leywin"

Name:

Arthur Leywin

Titles:

Adventurer, Professor, Lance,
General, King

'His titles are blurred too? Interesting I thought I knew everything about that brat but seems not huh' Virion mused

"A...Lance that commoner brat becomes a lance are you serious?" Dawsid spoke barely suppressing his anger and jealousy.

"That's right four years from now on Arthur is crowned as a lance." For some reason, Zero's mood seemed to improve every time Dawsid seems to be jealous.

"Hahaha! As expected from my rival! You become a lance at the age of 16!

My family and friends all congratulated me, and my father repeatedly said how proud he was of me.

Even the lances who weren't so interested now were seeing Arthur in a new light.

'What was so special in him that he was crowned as a lance I simply don't understand though his early awakening is unheard of and the speed of his mana core progression is ridiculous it is still impossible to catch up to our level... No use thinking now ill find out eventually.' Olfred thought quite confused.

"Uh... Excuse me how did Arthur become a Lance? I mean there are only 6 artefacts that help a silver core become a white core."

Everyone stopped and speechlessly looked at Blaine.

Priscilla facepalmed regretting why she married him.

Vision and Alduin pinched their noses not able to believe how someone so stupid can exist. The human Lances wanted to bury themselves underground due to second-hand embarrassment.

The rest didn't know how to react as they learned something they shouldn't have, and awkwardly shared glances. Arthur was thinking about how did he even become a king.

Meanwhile, Dawsid was sweating buckets 'I was going to ask that too I am glad I didn't, I forgot it was a national secret.'

"Arthur didn't use any artefact he became a white core naturally." Another wave of shock passed through the council members.

"Let's continue"

Age:

12 years

Nationality:

Dcathen

Gender:

Male (but Regis Disagrees)

Huh? Who the hell is Regis?

A majestic being who everyone loves.
(Even More than Sylvie)
[E/N: You about to start a war 💀💀]