"FANARTS & COMMENTS"

"All right ladies and gentlemen I am sure you have all grown tired of the reaction and information-gathering so how about we have some fun now?" Zero's Excited voice rang out.

"Nah" Grey

"Not really" Virion

"Nuh Uh" Regis

"I would rather you show us the future" Arthur

".......As I was saying let's have some fun, so what I had in mind was showing you some pictures and hearing what the outer gods such as myself have to say to you." Zero said

As expected their interest was instantly piqued.

"Are you saying-"
"Exactly as you heard me I am not going to repeat it You get to read the comments sent by the outer Gods." Zero interrupted before Virion could even finish.

"Well Then let's begin."

"Oh my" Merial Gasped in awe

"Wow.... father.... that's terrific." Alduin was also awestruck by how cool Virion looked.

"Would you look at that Gramps you've still got it." Arthur smiled cheekily

"Woah there elder leave some women for the rest of us" Adam made a light-hearted joke eliciting a series of chuckles around him.

While Virion only smiled at them.

"What the hell my sister is smiling?!" Curtis spoke in an exaggerated manner

Causing the people around him to burst out laughing.

Though Kathlyn herself was very annoyed, but seeing Arthur laughing too..... well she didn't mind it anymore.

"So Arthur what do you think?" Virion Slyly spoke

"About what?" Arthur calmly asked

"About the photo"

"Well, nothing more than two beauties sitting together." Arthur shrugged and spoke without thinking much.

But for the 2 on the receiving end of the compliments blushed which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

Tessia's brows were continuously twitching barely hiding her displeasure and annoyance.