"The Council."

A/N: Guys a question should I reveal to Arthur that Grey and he are the same person?

"Well then now as I had said before I'll directly transfer the memories of what happened during the Xyrus Raid." Saying so Zero snapped his fingers.

And everyone had blank faces for 5 minutes.

[A/N: As previously requested I am not doing the Xyrus reaction and am also skipping the talk they have after this and will directly start the Chapter (Basically just everyone shocked at Arthur's Brutality Barion and Arthur talking the council getting terrified and all that Learning about kais betrayal the death of some Dc).]

"Alright now After the Xyrus incident, Arthur was arrested by the Lances and brought in front of the council according to their instructions we will be continuing from Arthur arriving before the council."

The resounding roar of mana beasts below prompted us to climb up the aged staircase. Well, not me, since I was being hauled over the golem's shoulder, free to admire the iron steps which were pitted with dents and rust.

Peering down from the sky, I could faintly make out the subtle movements of a few huge mana beasts shrouded in the dense cluster of trees.

The stone knight, which had me slung over its shoulder, gently lowered me onto the base of the flight of stairs.

Then it crumbled into sand and reconstructed itself into a cape, fastening itself around Olfred's shoulder.

Olfred winked at me upon noticing my surprised expression. "We dwarves always carry a bit of dirt with us wherever we go," he said as the door closed behind us.

I had thought we would be surrounded by darkness, but a moss-like substance covering the walls began glowing with a soft blue light.

Varay dissolved the ice cuffs that shackled my legs together so I could walk on my own. She took the lead, while Olfred followed closely behind us.

We had been trudging up a seemingly endless flight of stairs for at least an hour when I finally voiced my frustration. "Is there no faster way to go up than climbing this absurd staircase?" I sighed.

Due to the assimilation process, I had gone through, I was stronger than most humans-even without my mana core-but I was still growing impatient at the wasted time.

"Magic cannot be used at within the castle entrances," Varay answered immediately, a hint of impatience in her already cold voice.

I let out another deep breath and followed along silently, stealing a glance at my bond. Sylvie was sleeping a lot more than usual due to her recent transformation. Windsom had told me about the different forms asuras could utilize, depending on the situation, but I never knew how much of a toll it took on Sylvie to release her draconic form. It made sense, though-Sylvie was basically a newborn in the eyes of deities who could live for thousands of years.
Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that Varay had stopped.

I let out a surprised grunt as I bumped into her. The female Lance was just a tad taller than me but I was a step below her, so my face had hit her back.

However, my arms were cuffed in front of me and had hit someplace a bit more... intimate.

'Ayas lips twitched as she slowly moved her head and faced Varay who was also looking at her.

"I dare you to say something" Varay mouthed towards Aya and the latter in response widened her Grin.

'Alea shook her head while Bairons brain froze wondering if that really was the same woman he knew.