Chapter 4: The Tower

You and Agatha went to your sleeping quarters as you heard Professor Dovey speaking through the PA.

"All students, report to your assigned sleeping quarters."

You looked inside the quarter to see Beatrix and her group, Agatha dropped her skirt down as she mumbled sarcastically. "Perfect." You smiled awkwardly as you both entered, and Beatrix began to insult you. "The Good do not room with Evil. Reena..."

"Hmm?" Her friend, Reena answered her friend.

"Tell the fairies to come get my bags. I'm moving." Beatrix walked past you and Agatha, your mouth went shut but Agatha said to her with a mocking tone.

"Mm, but I'll miss you so."

You watched the other girls including Kiko who said goodnight to you before she walked out of the room. You looked around the room that had five vanities and five beds, you were slightly happy about how the rooms were better than your room.

"Try not to ruin anything." You both turned to her as Reena grabbed the doors.

"Sweet dreams, Nevers." Reena closed the door before she locked it from the outside, locking you both inside.

"Hey!" Agatha yelled as she slammed on the door repeatedly. "No, no, no! No, you don't understand! We need to find our friend!" The sound of laughter faded away, you sighed in distress as you rubbed your arm gently.

"So, how are we gonna get out of here?"

Agatha looked around before she rushed to the balcony and opened the door, she looked down to the ground below and frowned at the height. "Whoa."

You went outside the balcony as you watched her go to the right side, watching the school for Evil before noticing the pathway to walk.

.

.

.

~Meanwhile~

"Ugh, I told you we'd get him." Anadil scoffed at her best friend, Hester.

Filip frowned madly as he got put in the same dorm room with the hideous witches he so hated.

"Let me guess." Hester stepped further in front of Filip as she randomly guessed his name. "It's Eric. Or John. Or Prince Charming."

Dot didn't say anything as she enjoyed crunching her chocolate bar.

"Actually, my name is Filip." Filip cut them out, but they only cackled at him which only made him sigh.

"You two have no manners." Dot cut her friends out before she welcomingly greeted Filip. "Welcome to room 66. I'm Dot, daughter of Robert de Rainault."

"Robert..." Filip dragged the voice as he couldn't remember the name.

"Hello? The sheriff of Notthingham." Anadil told him.

"It's okay. He's not, like, super famous."

"Yeah, who's ever heard of Robin Hood?" Hester added. "Learn your history, cream puff."

Filip felt irritated at Hester's behavior, she was nothing like you.

"Anyway, that's Anadil." Dot gestured to Anadil before she moved to stand behind Hester. "And that ray of sunshine is Hester."

Hester spat into the floor, creating a spark, frightening Filip. "You can bunk next to me, Filip. That's a funny name for a villain."

Anadil scoffed at her friend's comment as Hester answered her. "Oh, please. He's so not a villain."