Chapter 8: Finger Glow

"Hey, meathead. Stop!" Agatha called out to Tedros as he stopped walking and turned to her.

"Oh God, what did I do now?" He mumbled in distress.

"Apparently, you stood there while one of the giant dogs dragged Filip away screaming. And you took (Y/N) and locked her up in her room."

"Hey, I rescue princesses and defeat Evil. I don't save it. Okay? And apparently, your friend punched me in the face, and if I didn't lock your sister up, she'd break the rules."

"You know who's Evil?"

"Yes. Because it's literally on the name of his school. Because I'm Good. That's what I'm supposed to do. That's what I have to do, okay? Start getting the concept of this place."

"No, I get it fine. And it's ridiculous." Agatha replied sarcastically, "You almost killed an innocent boy who is your classmate if (Y/N)'s wish didn't work. You can't even tell the difference as we do."

"I would have known that."

"Mm, but you didn't."

"Are you sure?"

"Ask Dovey. And then come back and tell me how you know Evil when you see it." Agatha sighed before she started to walk away but she then turned back to scold one last time. "You know what? Try thinking for yourself for a change, and you might see past the black and white this school wants you to see. You might be surprised by what you figure out."

Agatha went to rescue you from the dorm room. Tedros watched Agatha walk away as he began to think to himself.

.

.

.

Filip looked down at the string as he sobbed softly, feeling guilty that he couldn't protect his precious thing. How would he gonna answer you if you asked him? Would you hate him for destroying your necklace? It made him didn't want to face you anymore.

"Why is this happening to me?" Filip mumbled as he held the string close to his chest, hugging it.

"Because it is your destiny."

Filip gasped before he looked around to find a person who spoke, he recognized the voice as he went to the mirror and said his name, "Rafal?"

He then saw Rafal appear in the mirror, speaking to him, "You can be more than you ever dreamed you could be, Filip. After all..."

Suddenly, his mother appeared in the mirror, saying the words she told him before she died. "Always remember how special you are." Filip smiled as he sniffled, feeling happy by her words. "You're gonna change the world someday."

"And you are special, Filip. But they all refuse to see it. You've been honest, kind, and patient, and did they admit you were Good? No."

"Well... (Y/N) does." Filip mumbled under his breath.

"Well... I'm the only one you can trust. Forget about their rules. Do what you want, when you want, who you want. And if they won't give you what's yours... take it."

Rafal then disappeared from the mirror as Filip sat down in the chair, and kept thinking about what Rafal just told him.

"Drawn in by Rafal's words, Filip decided he would do whatever it took to win (Y/N) and gain true love's kiss."

.

.

.