Silly Young Me (II)

~~~ So, here's the continuation enjoy and most importantly relate. ~~~

I am someone who likes hugs a lot like a whole lot, but I don't get them enough.

I wish people knew how much I love hugs like you can give me a hug at any time I won't complain.

If you see me in the morning hug me.

when am angry hug me.

when am sad hug me.

when am happy hug me.

It might sound weird or something but, in every emotion, I might be in just give me a hug.

And if you are hugging me, please hug me like you are hugging a child.

Because then I know you will be gentle and sincere. 

And everyone who is hugging me has what to say like.

If you are a family member hug me and say, 'It's okay'.

If you're a stranger hug me and say, 'It's going to be fine'.

If you are a boyfriend hug me and say, 'I will always be here'.

But if you are a friend like a best friend just hug me and give me a kiss on the head don't say anything because you are really precious, and I will understand even without words.

I have to stop writing now it's getting dark, and I need to head inside and am going to say this again if you ever read this understand me bye.

So, if you read it all and you are not weird out congrats you and I have the same messed up mind, am just kidding I hope you liked it and I will be going back to poems and if I ever see another of these, I promise to post it. ^^