3

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3

    "Yes." Zhai Zhinan nodded.

    The flight attendant's eyes were shining, and he quickly brought a brand new notebook, and handed it to Zhai Zhinan together with the signature pen, "Please write on the title page, thank you."

    Zhai Zhinan pulled out the pen cover and asked, "What's your name?"

    "Zhang , Zhang Yuan."

    "Chan Yuan's Yuan?"

    "Yes."

    While speaking, Zhai Zhinan had finished writing, he closed the pen cap, handed it to Zhang Yuan together with the notebook, and smiled at her, "The name sounds nice , thank you for liking."

    Zhang Yuan returned to the rest room in a daze, stared at the signature, and finally couldn't help but hugged the notebook and cried out in a low voice, "Ahhh!"

    Another flight attendant came in to get a towel and saw Zhang Yuanhong Screaming in a low voice with a straight face, she couldn't help asking: "So excited? Did you ask Jiang Minghao for an autograph?" "

    Ah, I forgot to ask Jiang Minghao for an autograph!" Zhang Yuan suddenly realized.

    "Then why are you so excited?"

    "Although I don't have Jiang Minghao's signature, I got Zhai Zhinan's signature. He is so charming and gentle, and he even praised my nice name. Look!" Zhang Yuan opened the notebook, Can't wait to show off, "I heard that he never signed anyone's autograph before, I didn't expect his handwriting to be so beautiful!" "

    Zhai Zhinan? Hasn't he been confused for a long time? You were scolding him the day before yesterday. So fast?"

    "You talk nonsense, how could I scold him? I declare that he is now my life!"

    After signing, Zhai Zhinan leaned back on the back of his chair.

    Seeing that he seemed to be going to sleep again, Jiang Minghao finally couldn't hold back and said, "You went to country Y to record a show?" "

    Yeah." Zhai Zhinan replied, "I heard from the manager that it's a variety show about life in a foreign country."

    "Is it the variety show directed by Qu?"

    Zhai Zhinan turned his head to look at him, "Have you heard of Jiang Yingdi?"

    "Haha, I've heard of it." Jiang Minghao laughed, "This is the first live variety show in China. I heard that it was decided to live broadcast on the spur of the moment. It was promoted three days ago I was stunned at the time, I didn't expect you to be one of the guests."

    "I just found out before I got on the plane."

    After Jiang Minghao communicated intentionally along the way, the two chatted happily, and Zhai Zhinan learned from him A lot of inside information about the entertainment industry.

    Seeing that the plane landed and was about to get off the plane, Jiang Minghao reluctantly said, "Add a contact information."

    Zhai Zhinan took out his phone and unlocked it and handed it to Jiang Minghao.

    Jiang Minghao's hands were trembling a little, he quickly entered his mobile phone number, and then said: "We don't seem to have a relationship with each other on Weibo, let's add it, and WeChat.