4

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 74

"Where do you live? I'll take you back." Xue Qing said.

Zhai Zhinan said: "It's getting late, I'm afraid it's too late once you come back, Brother Xue, you go back first, I'll just go back by myself." At

this time, it was only three minutes before eleven o'clock, and it was definitely too late to go back and forth. Although Xue Qing was still a little worried, he was not reckless, "Well, go back and be careful." "See you

tomorrow, brother Xue." Zhai Zhinan waved his hand with a smile.

Under the street light, Xue Qing's ears turned red, "See you tomorrow." After

Xue Qing turned around and walked towards the boys' dormitory, Zhai Zhinan turned his head and saw the man behind the street light not far away, "Teacher, what are you doing here?"

The man walked away Come here, "I'm afraid I'll miss the curfew time, so I'll pick you up."

Zhai Zhinan smiled and tiptoed around the man's neck and jumped onto him, licking his chin, "Then let's go back quickly."

Xue Qing After walking not far away, she was still a little worried. She turned her head to see where Zhai Zhinan had gone, but she happened to see him throwing himself into the arms of the man.

The street lights were dim, and it was impossible to see the appearance of the two of them clearly. I could only see the tall and slender girl being hugged by the tall man. Even though they were far away, they could clearly feel the warm and sweet atmosphere between the two.

Who is that man? Xue Qing's heart skipped a beat, and no one in the team was as tall as him.

Xue Qing subconsciously chased over there a few steps, trying to see the man's appearance clearly, but when he met the man's slowly raised eyes, he immediately felt as if he was in an ice cave, his feet were frozen in place and could not move. It wasn't until the man walked away with Zhai Zhinan in his arms that he slowly came back to his senses. He raised his hand and glanced at his watch. It was less than two minutes before eleven o'clock. He hesitated for a moment, and had to turn around and run quickly towards the boys' dormitory. "Host, Xue Qing saw Fu Jianli." 009 reminded. Zhai Zhinan yawned, "It's okay, he won't talk nonsense."

Compared with the peace here, Jiang Xuyang's side is much more intense.

Jiang Xuyang and Tang Ge ran together, and they ran down two floors only to find that Zhai Zhinan and the others hadn't followed.

Tang Ge said: "Let's wait for them."

Jiang Xuyang looked up and listened carefully, but he didn't hear the footsteps, so he couldn't help being a little puzzled. At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room were calling him to wait for the little beauty. Impossible to listen, "Forget it, let's go downstairs first, those black shadows didn't move fast just now, they should be able to come down by themselves, and it's the same if you go down and wait." Tang Ge was afraid of ghosts, and his personality was relatively introverted on weekdays

. Those who obeyed the arrangement, this time was no exception, nodded after hearing the words, and continued to run down with Jiang Xuyang.

But the two of them ran around a dozen laps in a row in a building with only four floors, but they felt like they were spinning in circles.