9 end

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 37

    The two people in the seats fell into silence. There are so many Zerg, it is simply not something they can resist.

    However, what surprised them was that after the Zerg surrounded them, they didn't immediately tear the spaceship into pieces, but surrounded them as if they had received some order.

    Zhai Zhinan passed between the two, walked to the console, unlocked the cabin door, and then turned to look at the two and smiled at them, "Hello." It took

    Xia Yiyang a long time to find his voice, "Ning Yunan ? Why are you on the spaceship?"

    "Didn't you arrest me? Of course I'm on the spaceship." Zhai Zhinan looked innocent.

    Xia Yiyang was at a loss for words, and knew that Zhai Zhinan must have heard their conversation before, so he was annoyed and scared for a while, and couldn't help begging: "Yunan, for the sake of our former friends, please let me go."

    "Okay, let me let you go." Zhai Zhinan said with a smile, and then stepped forward to untie Xia Yiyang's rope.

    After being tied up for three consecutive days, Xia Yiyang couldn't sit still. He almost fell to the ground and had to hold on to the handrail to sit still.

    After verification, Zhai Zhinan turned around and walked towards Liang Xufeng. Xia Yiyang stood up abruptly and punched him. Zhai Zhinan raised his backhand and squeezed his wrist firmly, only to hear a click.

    "Ah!!"

    A violent scream came out of Xia Yiyang's throat.

    "Your voice is so loud, it hurts my ears." Zhai Zhinan frowned.

    The shouting stopped abruptly, Xia Yiyang looked at Di Zhinan in horror, "You, you are not Ning Yunan!"

    Di Zhinan suddenly smiled, "Why am I not? Yang Yang?"

    Di Zhinan's smile was sweet and charming, but Xia Yiyang felt as if he had fallen into the endless hell in an instant, and countless ghosts screamed to smash him to pieces.

    He tried his best to break free from Zhai Zhinan's hand, and fled towards the spaceship like crazy.

    "I can't help but be scared." Zhai Zhinan said.

    009: "..." Was the male protagonist scared stupid? Looking at Xia Yiyang who was running towards the feet of the Zerg.

    It seems silly.

    Only then did Zhai Zhinan go to untie Liang Xufeng's rope.

    The first thing to do after gaining freedom, Liang Xufeng took off the hood on his head. He looked at Zhai Zhinan and hesitated to speak, but then he heard Xia Yiyang's screams from outside, so he didn't care so much, and quickly ran towards Xia Yiyang past.

    Zhai Zhinan raised his eyebrows, patted the non-existent ashes on his body, and walked off the spaceship slowly.

    At this time, Xia Yiyang was sucked by a Zerg sucker the size of a small building, covered in mucus, looking embarrassed and miserable, and kept begging, "Help, help me! I don't want to die..." Liang Xufeng tried to use a

    stone Go to attack the Zerg, but even if he is the alpha of SS, without mecha, he can't pose any threat in front of the huge Zerg. On the contrary, he himself was sucked up by another sucker, and even strangled by the tentacles. In a daze, he saw the boy who got off the spaceship smiling and waving at him.