2

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    "Looks like he's just turned eighteen, so

    he's already an adult." "That's all right, he's the one."

    At this moment, the phone on the desktop rang, and Jing Yang waved his hand at Assistant Director Ding, "Go ahead, Choose another person."

    "Okay."

    Not long after Assistant Director Ding went out, he received a call from Jing Yang, "There is no need to choose another person, we are all here." "

    Okay." Assistant Director Ding agreed , "I'll let you know."

    On the second morning after submitting the materials, Zhai Zhinan fell into a drowsy sleep, and the phone on the bedside table began to vibrate crazily. 009 said, "The host, it's the program team's phone number.

    " He stretched his hands out of the quilt and touched the phone for a long time. At this time, the ringtone just stopped, and he was about to put it back when the ringtone rang again.

    On the opposite side was a vigorous female voice, "Hello, is this Bai Tu?"

    Zhai Zhinan replied, "Yes."

    There was a strange pause on the other end of the phone, and then the obvious excitement was suppressed in the voice, "This is "I The staff of the program group "Heart to You", you have been selected as the guest of the amateur group of the program, do you have time to participate in the filming?" "Yes." "Okay, then I will send you the address and time.

    Warm

    reminder Just a moment, since the show is filmed live, and many filming locations may be changed, please pay attention to reduce the luggage as much as possible except for the necessary items, so as not to be difficult to carry. Do you have any questions?" "No." "That

    's

    good Yes, the address has been sent to your text message, please pay attention to check it, and be on time to participate in the shooting." "

    Thank you."

    Zhai Zhinan hung up the phone, glanced at the time on the text message, and continued to sleep.

    And the staff at the other end hung up the phone, and a bunch of people gathered around

    "Xiao Yuan, how is it? Is he coming? Is the voice nice?"

    The wiring lady had a dimpled face, her eyes were full of excitement, "It seemed to be sleeping, and she didn't get angry when I woke her up. Her voice was sweet. It's soft, and as cute as it looks!"

    "Ah, why didn't I assign this little brother?"

    After communicating with his colleagues, Xiao Yuan smiled and looked at another operator, "Xiao Ai, how about you contact that person? "

    "It's not good. I called 80 times and didn't answer the phone. The line was either busy or turned off. It's outrageous." Xiao Ai was so angry that she drank water.

    "How about I call for you?" Xiao Yuan volunteered, "Give me the phone number." "

    Okay, the number has been sent to you. Try calling." Yi, "I'm really exhausted these two days, you can try to play a few for me."

    Just as he was talking, Xiao Yuan suddenly hissed, hooked his fingers at Xiao Ai, and made a mouth shape, "I got through." After finishing speaking ,