5

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 75

    Zhai Zhinan's cheeks were flushed red, like a frightened deer, his eyes were full of panic, his eyes were wet, his fingers were clumsy, "You, what are you talking about?

    " scream.

    Unexpectedly, Zhai Zhinan behaved so well, Jiang Xuyang was stunned, and said again: "Xiaoying, I like you, can you be my girlfriend?" "

    Students are not allowed to fall in love during school, this is the school rule." An indifferent male voice came from the corner behind the two of them, and then a boy in a student uniform came out. It was Qin Jing, the president of the student union.

    He is tall and tall, with sword eyebrows and starry eyes full of coldness, giving people a strong sense of oppression. He glanced at Zhai Zhinan, and then looked at Jiang Xuyang, "What's your name? Which class are you in?" Jiang Xuyang's face was a little

    ugly , he found that his Gu worms had almost no reaction to Qin Jing in front of him.

    Obviously, he should not be a human being in the traditional sense. If he wants to successfully cast a Gu on him, he has to spend points to exchange for a converter, and another two million points are needed. Jiang Xuyang hesitated, because he paid too much points in this world.

    "We're not in a relationship." Zhai Zhinan stood between Jiang Xuyang and Qin Jing at this moment, defending in a low voice.

    Qin Jing's eyes moved smoothly from Jiang Xuyang's face to Zhai Zhinan's, "You didn't, he violated the school rules and needs to be punished." Zhai Zhinan gestured

    to Jiang Xuyang with the fingers behind his back, signaling him to run quickly, his face still trembling "Who are you? Why do you say he violated the rules?"

    Without hesitation, Jiang Xuyang turned around and ran towards the Tiantai Gate. Qin Jing got up to chase him, but Zhai Zhinan reached out to stop him, but he staggered before he touched him. Lian almost fell down, clutched his chest, and shouted delicately, "Oh! I'm in pain."

    Qin Jing stretched out her hand to hold his arm, and watched Jiang Xuyang run away with an uneasy expression, "What's wrong with you?" "

    "I have a heart attack, and it hurts so much now." Zhai Zhinan covered his heart with one hand and raised his eyes to look at him with tears in his eyes.

    Qin Jing glanced at the closed rooftop door to see if he had not left Zhai Zhinan behind, "Do you have any medicine on you?" "

    No, just help me sit for a while and I'll be fine." Zhai Zhinan sucked in his breath softly.

    Qin Jing tapped a piece of paper on the inner fence before helping Zhai Zhinan to sit down.

    "Thank you, President." Zhai Zhinan said.

    "You know me." Qin Jing looked at Di Zhinan with a sharper gaze, "Just now you deliberately stopped me from chasing him."

    Di Zhinan's eyes instantly became wet again, "Don't be so fierce, I'm afraid."

    Qin Jing : "..."

    009 was already stunned by Zhai Zhinan's amazing manipulation, it never thought that Zhai Zhinan would directly take away all the roles of the male lead.

    Qin Jing is Jiang Xuyang's chosen partner in this world, and the overall routine is similar to the previous one. At this time in the plot, the original owner failed to deliberately hook up with Qin Jing, and was ridiculed by the live broadcast room and Jiang Xuyang robbed the man.