TWENTY ─ [ . : 。✿ ] marjoram

marjoram flowers represent
happiness and love. they might
carry the message: i want
the best for you . . .

*

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2018

It was funny how, when you'd been extremely sleep deprived, getting a good amount of sleep one night almost made you more tired. (Y/N) figured it was her body getting used to sleep again, and trying to catch up on the missed rest. Whatever the case was, her limbs felt heavy with every tired movement. She couldn't seem to stop yawning, her nose scrunching up with the action.

She walked downstairs, and saw all 5 of her roommates already gathered in the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes, trying to wake herself up. "Good morning guys," she greeted, smiling softly. "Did you make coffee?"

As positively adorable as her sleepy mannerisms were, they also renewed their anxiety over her well-being──  and affirmed their belief that they were doing the right thing.

"Yep, got it all ready for you," Silas smiled sweetly, handing (Y/N) a pretty mug, with the coffee already prepared exactly to her preferences──  including temperature, somehow being neither too hot nor too cold despite them having no way of knowing for sure when she'd come down wanting coffee.

(Y/N) beamed at him, taking the mug appreciatively. "Aw, this is my favorite mug, too! That's so sweet, thank you!"

Silas' face reddened instantly──  how could she be so cute all the time?! ── but (Y/N) couldn't see it over the mug she was sipping from. And by the time she'd set it down on the counter, he'd calmed himself down enough for the blush to fade.

"Hey, Lori, do you think I could borrow one of your maxi skirts?" She asked. "I wanted to wear one today to work with that cool tank top I thrifted a couple weeks back. I think that black one you have would be really cute."

Lori gulped. '(Y/N) would look so cute in my clothes...' she thought longingly. But they had a plan to stick to. She exchanged a glance with the other four lovesick roommates.

This didn't go unnoticed by (Y/N). She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Why don't you... call in sick today?" Silas was the first to speak up, his tone very careful.

This only furthered the girl's sense of confusion. "Sick? What are you talking about?" She chuckled. "I feel fine, guys. Just a little tired, but nothing coffee can't fix, right?" As if to prove what she'd said, she took a long sip from her mug.

"It's just... we know you haven't been sleeping great, and we want you to rest," Lori explained. "We're worried about you, (Y/N)."

"Let us take care of you, yeah?" Naoki flashed his trademark grin, with a distinct tenderness in his gaze. "Missing one day won't hurt."