Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 3 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The crowd Cheered for Varvatos Vex as he stood, waiting patiently for the King-in-waiting to enter the arena. King Fialkov placed one of his hands on His Son's Shoulder's who is smiling out of nervousness and leaned down. " Relax, you will be fine. " He commented with a smile.

" And if I don't? " Krel asked, looking nervously at the Warrior Infront of him. " Just smile and wave. " Said the king as he Smiled and waved. " Like so. "

Krel walked backwards with a very nervous smile. " Just go easy on me, would you? " He stood in a combat way, although it may not look worthy, it's the best posture he can do in Battle.

" Varvatos will give you the Honour of a Glorious death! " Varvatos smiled, opening his arms in glory.

King Fialkov, Beside his wife and Y/n sighed. " Vex, always with the death. " He commented looking up in disappointment, wondering how many times has Varvatos Vex said these ' Glorious ' Words.

Queen Coranda placed all four of her Royal Hands on Y/n shoulders standing behind her, as Y/n Chuckled slightly to the side comment.

Varvatos Vex and Krel, circled around the arena, keep eye contact. The glorious Warrior's eyes almost didn't blink as he is focused on the battle ahead. Krel on the other is as Nervous as a well, I can't think of any Akiridion Lifeform to compare.

" You do understand that, this whole thing is just for show, right? " Krel asked with one of his four hands holding a Serrator, not even bothering to keep his composure and act like a warrior.

" Varvatos will give you Glorious death! " He roared with a glorious smile, activating his Serrator and posing, ready to attack, Krel does the same but with a slight falter to his movements.

" Ay.. " King Fialkov sighed at Varvatos's words as he watched. Varvatos yelled ' hah! ' with a wicked smile, preparing his Serrator, Krel again does the same but is not as confident as Varvatos.

" Begin. "

As soon after Queen Coranda said that, Varvatos jumped and swirled his Serrator focusing it on Krel, before he landed he pointed his Serrator at Krel intending to ' kill ' Krel dodged this attack by making a shield, he got knocked back at the force and landed flat on the ground.

" Varvatos will make this a memorable pummeling! " Yelled Varvatos, as he took his time and walked, while the King-in-waiting gasped and took their Serrator as well as another thing, his prototype.

He took it out of his pocket and looked at it as it began making a noise as if it's counting down. He threw it at Varvatos who was caught off guard now trapped in his Prototype, A ball of shield trapping Varvatos inside.

" What? What, what, what?! " Varvatos yelled as he now stuck in a shield that is perfect his size but not big enough for him to move much in it.

Krel smiled and opened his arms, he laughed in Victory as if he won, with his arms open he turned around and waved at the Akiridion's. " Yes! "

" Oh, Yes! " He continued to smile and wave not noticing that Varvatos has escaped his trap and was now right behind him.

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

" Exultant, Varvatos is truly remarkable. " I clapped, knowing that this is a harmless battle. Varvatos escaped the King-in-waiting's trap, and walked right behind Krel who is, Smiling and Waving.

This smile dropped as Krel's hands met something, metal like torso, he gasped. " Oh no.. " he turned around in fear looked up at Varvatos in the eyes, who growled lowly. Krel smiled at him, only to be tackled on the ground by the Great Commander Vex.