Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 2 )

( in the Zeron Brotherhood's Ship. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Surprisingly after a few more attempts of yelling the wrong answers, the gate finally opened. The three teens knew well that the gate won't open Unless it is manually opened but it's hilarious watching the oaf yell out everything that's clearly wrong.

" Pineapple! I did it! Ha, ha! " Steve yelled with his arms open, turning around to see the reactions of the three teen not noticing the Ominous Brotherhood right behind him.

" Follow me. " He suggested only to Bump on Omega's body as he tried to make his way inside. He grunted and fell to the ground after bumping with the Alien.

The Royal teens gasped and took out their Serrator's, glaring at Alpha and Omega. " Aja and Krel Tarron and of course Y/n L/n. " Omega announced as she pointed a gun at the three.

The oaf stayed in the floor in shock as he held on his allium hat. Alpha chuckled and took Aja's Serrator from her hands, he then turned to Y/n and took her Serrator without a problem.

Then he turned to take Krel's who fought back and tried to keep his Serrator in his hands, " hey! " Krel exclaimed as he held on tightly to his Serrator.

Alpha also took it away after having a little Tug of war with the Princeling while the oaf watched them. " Wait, what? " He pointed at the Serrator's, he thought only Aja has that.

Omega turned and leaned close to the oaf. " And what is this? " she questioned before sniffing the human.

" Palchuck. Steven Q. Palchuck. " The oaf Introduced himself.

" Throw him in the vivisection room. " Alpha suggested as he watched Omega take a closer look of the Human.

" No probing! " Steve whined before Omega picked him up throwing him on her shoulder to lock the him elsewhere.

" He could be useful yet. " Alpha added, watching Omega walk out of the room with the Human.

" No! stop! " Aja called out, reaching her hand out for the oaf but they all cannot move an inch out of the room, who knows the the Zerons can to to them.

Y/n held Aja's wrist, stopping her from moving while Krel reached his hand out for the two. " The Palchuck never surrenders! Take this! Save yourselves. " He yelled, throwing the aluminium hat he made.

The gate closed leaving only the hat getting throwned inside. They stared at it for a secton before turning back to the gate that just closed.

( At Home. )

The smell of meat and charcoal surrounded the backyard of the Royals domicile, Varvatos' Geezer friends were invited. Jerry was cooking something on he grill while Phil was playing chess with Varvatos.

Nancy was relaxing on a sunlounger beside a big speaker, sipping on her drink with her eyes closed. " Checkmate! Ha, ha! " Phil yelled with a smile, pointing his fingers at the gloom Varvatos.

" Rookie mistake right there, Vex. " He added, before placing his hands on the table.

" You feeling all right? " He asked, Varvatos wasn't his usual self. He was resting his cheek on his palm for Seklos sake.

Varvatos groaned in response before taking a pawn. " In truth, Varvatos Vex did not invite you all here for chess. " He said as he stared at the pawn.

" He is in need of Advice. " He added, finally resting his palm on the table.