Character List

Character 1: Belle

Belle is the HBIC she is kind spirited but a freak in the sheets. Belles unlike other people in her village she  enjoys to read fantasy but no the same fantasy as others read.

Character 2: Beast

He is the love interest,  he is quick witted and short tempered. He can be loving at times but sometimes he lets his inner thoughts get loose.

Character 3: Lumiere

Lumiere is the light in the dark to guide everyone though. He is very touchy feely and likes contact. Lumiere is quick to respond with good advice. He is smart and only does whats best for you.

Character 4: Cogsworth

He is wise and witty at times. He can also be a bit of a smartass but he also bring joy into the household.

Character 5: Mrs.Pots

Mrs. Pots is the sweetest little lady you will ever meet. She is the caring and also a bit of a :pot head.

Character 6: Gaston

Gaston is a big strong hunk of muscle. He is willing to do almost anything in bed that is physically possible. Not only is he a freak in the sheets he also enjoys flirting and sexually talking to women.

Character 7: Maurice (Belle's father)

Maurice is Belle's dad and also the only role model in  her life. He is smart and modest; this whole story falls on him.

Character 8: LeFou

LeFou is a follower he does nothing for himself and is always fallowing Gaston around.Gastons orders are always met by LeFou.