Beauty and the Beastiality

Chapter 4

As I lie in my bed thinking about everything that has happened I hear a knock on the door.  "Belle I  know you're upset with me right now... but could you open the door please." I hear Beast say from the other side of my bedroom door.

I slowly get out of bed and walk to the door. "What do you want?" I said to him, "Please just open the door, I just want to talk." I open the door and when I see him I can't help myself. I had held my anger in for so long that I couldn't take it any longer.

I started hitting him as hard as I could in the chest. As I'm hitting him I can feel him grab my hips and slowly start backing me up towards the bed. The back of my knees hit the bed as I stop hitting him and look up at him.

He's already looking down at me with those big eyes. Before I could get my words out our lips crashed together in a heated kiss. "You really make it hard for me to hold back." he says as he undoes her corset. "Well don't then." I say I look up at him through my lashes. "Don't try to run if I get too rough either."

He says as he flips me onto my stomach and yanks my dress down. I bite my lip as I feel him play with the string of my panties. "God...you have such a juicy ass." He says as he grabs my ass cheek with his huge hands. "Could you stop teasing me please."

I say as I  bury my flushed  face in the pillows. "Oh no, don't try to hide now Belle. You wanted this hm?"

He smirks as he flips me over onto my back and pulls my legs open. I slide closer to the edge of the bed as he pulls me closer to him on the satin sheets. He rubs his hands up and down my thighs as he  looks down at the wet spot building in my lace underwear. "You're this wet and I've barely touched you?" He smirks.

"Well maybe if you just touched me already we both wouldn't have this problem."

I say as I  reach down and rub his dick through his dress pants. "Fuck..." he whimpers as he bites his lip and grinds against my hand. He then slides his hand up my waist and pulls down my panties to reveal my sopping wet cunt. He licks his lips as he runs his finger through my wet folds.

"Oh I can't wait to eat this little pussy." I grab him by his horns and pull him closer to my face. "Eat it then."

I say as I push him back down between my thighs. "Someone's inpatient I see." he laughs before he grabs the back of my knees and pushes my legs to my chest. He then  looks up at me one last  time before he starts to lick up and down my clit. "O-oh yes!" I moan in pleasure as he continues to like my clit up and down. "Mmm."

He hums as he keeps eating me out. The vibrations of his deep voice send pleasure through my body and I arch my back off the bed.

I try to pull away as the pleasure becomes too much and the knot in my stomach is tightening more and more. "Oh no you don't. You get back here." he says as he locks his arms around my thighs and pulls me in closer to his mouth.

I moan loudly as he sticks his tongue in my hole by back arches as that sends me over the edge and I cum all over his face.

He pulls away from my shaking body and looks down at me. "Aww look at your legs shaking..and we've only just begun." He smiles as he watches my legs shake from the orgasm I just had. He stands up from the bed and pulls his pants down.

I watch him with my bottom lip tucked between my teeth. "You see something you like?" Beast questions as he stands there with very visible bulge through his boxers.

I crawl off the bed towards him and stand in front of him as I slowly get onto my knees in front of him. "Yes I do actually." I say as I look up at him with an innocent smile. I reach up and start to rub run through his boxers, the only thing keeping him from my mouth is a thin piece of fabric. "Well it's all yours." he smirks as he looks down at me. I pull his boxers down over his thick hairy thighs and his thick veiny cock pops up towards his belly button.

My eyes widen as he laughs. "I-I don't think that will fit in my mouth..''I say as I swallow the lump in my throat. He reaches down and rubs his finger over my plump lips. "Yes it will, just open wide Belle." He tells me as I open my mouth and stick my tongue out.

"Bonne fille." He says in french as he grabs his cock and strokes it a bit before he puts the tip of his fat cock on my tongue. "Open wider Belle." He says while he slaps his tip in my tongue.

I try to open my mouth wider but then suddenly he shoves his dick in my mouth which causes me to let out a pornagraphic gag. I place my hand on his hip to try to steady his pace as he thrust his hips in and out of my mouth. "Hallow your lips- ahh Fuck." He cuts himself off as I wrap my hand around his base and pump my hand up and down.

"I thought you'd.. Done this before." I pull away from him. "Who says I've never done this before..?" 

He looks down at me like he's..angry about something. "Get on the bed." he says I  give him a questioning look. "But don't you want me to-" "GET..on the bed Belle." He cuts me off  as I look up at him. "Okay okay." I stand and lay on the bed flat on my back. "Oh no no.. on your stomach." I flips over and lifts my hip in the air. "Shit..."

He says while he  grabs my hips and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed. I can feel him rub his cock up and down the crack of my ass. I look back at him and wiggle my hips. "Beast.. Stop teasing." I push my hips back against him, I hear him groan so I keep doing it.

"What do you want me to do hm? Use your words Belle you're a big girl aren't you?"

I look away from him as my cheeks get hot. "Please...fuck me beast." I say just below a whisper. "What was that?" he says with a teasing tone. "Omg! Will you just- AHH FUCK." I get cut off as he shoves his entire length in me in one go. I reach back and put my hand on his hip to slow his pace.

"Move your hand Belle."

He says. "I- shit." I move my hand and put it back on the bed. I arch my back deeper and he keeps thrusting his hips. "Your real tight for someone who's done this before'"

He laughs as he continues his harsh pace. I can't even respond while he slaps my soft ass.  "Slow downnn! AHH MNNM." I moan loudly. "Are you close? I can feel you squeezing around me."

He groans before he reaches around and rubs my clit. "Wait! I'm going to..AH!" I scream as I cream around his big cock. I fall forward on the bed breathing heavily. "Wow Belle you made a mess huh?" I don't respond because I'm slowly falling asleep. "Belle..? Don't fall asleep on me love." He says but it's too late.

I'm already in a deep sleep from the events that happened. "Jeez what am I going to do with her.."