11-"A Kill Box"

"A KILL BOX"

"A KILL BOX"

After visiting Gale in the hospital, the survivors were trying to figure out what to do next. They needed to stop Ghostface before he could hurt anyone else.

And Ethan knew that he didn't have much peaceful time left with Violet. She would have to choose him, or else Act 3 wouldn't go her way at all.

"We're going to make a kill box essentially," Tara explained.

"So, trap him in there and then kill him?" Detective Bailey questioned over the phone Sam was holding.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll let Kirby know so we can both meet you there. Travel through public transportation, the subway or something. It's safer. Stay in a group."

Everyone agreed to Bailey's suggestion, and Sam hung up the phone. Danny, Sam's boyfriend, was now with the group. Violet stayed by Chad's side the whole journey to the subway.

She wasn't sure what to say or do when she was around Ethan. Strangely enough, she felt like talking to him even more than she did before. She felt more connected to him.

"What did you and Mindy talk about?" Violet asked Chad.

"Oh, she was just pretty worried about all of this. We talked about Uncle Randy, and she rambled on about some of her Ghostface theories."

Violet nodded, humming a bit as she nervously ran her hands through her dark brunette hair.

"What about you and Ethan? What did you do while we were talking?"

Violet nervously paused. If Chad knew that her and Ethan were having a "moment" he would freak out and immediately assume she didn't love him anymore.

Which wasn't true. She loved him, and Ethan had started the whole thing. She would never admit that she felt some tension between her and the curly-haired boy though.

But Chad couldn't know that there was even a possibility of any romantic gesture between the two.

"Oh, nothing-"

She was cut off by an excited Ethan behind them.

"We just talked about some interesting things. Your girlfriend's nice to 'talk' to, Chad. Good company," Ethan said, slightly revealing his smirk.

"Oh, uh alright."

The friend group was now coming down through the subway, and being shoved one way or another by the crowd.

Violet held onto Chad's hand tightly, determined to not get separated. She was barely avoiding getting pushed away by taller and bigger people beside her.

The whole group was struggling to stay together, and when Violet finally pushed her way into the subway train, she noticed that something was off. People were missing.

She saw Mindy's hands press against the glass of the door that was already closed. Chad banged against the non-opening  doors.

"Mindy!" he shouted at his twin.

The train left. "Where's Ethan?" Violet asked.

She texted him. She was worried about him.

"They're a couple of minutes behind. They're together," Violet informed the group after Ethan responded.

The whole train ride felt eerie and unbearable. Violet could tell Sam felt the uneasiness the most. She was staying close to Danny's side, and she was even more anxious when someone in a Ghostface costume began walking towards them as the train came to a stop, the old lights flickering.

It was fine, plenty of people wore costumes around Halloween...

He was getting closer.

And closer.

Danny protectively stood in front of Violet, Sam, Tara, and Chad. The Ghostface was just an imposter. He walked right by the group and off the train.

"Thank god," Violet said, gasping for air.

They finally got off at their stop, but there was still no sign of Mindy and Ethan. She was worried for her friend... and well other friend.

Now she wasn't sure what to call Ethan.

The group exited the shrine where Kirby was already at. Danny was told to stay outside by Sam since he wasn't Woodsboro. After they got past the security, Kirby began to explain everything.

"There's one gun, I have it. Once the killer gets in he won't be able to get out. We'll be able to kill him."

Everyone nodded, but Sam was unhappy with the only one weapon part. Violet could see her staring at her dad, Billy Loomis,'s knife.

Chad and Violet went to their own part of the theater, where they sat down and pressed their lips against each others.

Ethan couldn't wait to emerge from his hiding spot and stab Chad right in the heart.

Published: May 12th, 2023
Edited: