21-"Sorry, Baby"

"SORRY, BABY"

"SORRY, BABY"

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

Two months later, Violet felt empty and complete at the same time. Her friends didn't believe her when she said she didn't help Ethan.

She told them over and over again that she didn't join Ethan in killing, but they were convinced that she did.

Ethan was able to get them out of the city and away from being put in jail. Violet knew a piece of her was missing because of Chad.

Things never felt right with her and Ethan. She knew she was dating a killer. Every time she kissed or touched him, she wanted to scream.

Because she loved him, but she didn't want to love him.

Sometimes things were still toxic too. Because in the end, Ethan was still psychotic. Violet knew that she had no other option, so she tried to ignore that.

Sam, Tara, Mindy, and the others had cut her off. She had no one else to go to. And if she left Ethan, she would immediately be arrested presumably.

Well, and if she left him... who knows what he would do.

Violet accepted her fate, and now she was with Ethan. Somewhat accepted to.

She sat in their apartment alone until she heard the door open. "V?"

Violet walked up to him, and he almost smothered her. "Hey gorgeous."

She blushed. "Hey babe."

Chad's death never hurt more than now.

They were happy. It had been two months. Violet needed to get over what Ethan did. But today felt different than any of the other days she spent with him. It had officially been two months today since any of this ever happened.

Ethan left her, and began to walk the other way.

Violet knew that she should of left Ethan and just maybe her friends would forgive her.

She knew what she had to do.

Violet made her way to the kitchen, and grabbed a kitchen knife. She slowly and quietly walked towards Ethan, who had his back turned.

"Ethan?"

He turned around, and she stabbed him in the chest.

He gasped, and looked up in pure betrayal.

"Sorry, baby," she whispered, pulling the knife out of his chest as he fell to the ground.

THE END.

Published: May 21st, 2023
Edited: