Chapter 3: Castle (3)

Most of the fear in Chi Qiao's heart dissipated, and was instead occupied by confusion and bewilderment.

    His tail...

    when did it come out?

    A slender black tail protruded from the hollow of the special shirt at the tailbone, smooth and soft but fragile. At this moment, being held in Du Lan's hand, it was as novel as grabbing some toy.

    "Is it a succubus?" Xiang Xiuqi also saw something strange behind the beautiful young man, stood up and was about to go that way.

    But in the next second, the hall fell into darkness without warning, and when the lights slowly came on, the boy on the ground had disappeared.

    Chi Qiao seemed to be engulfed by a strong force, and after a moment of dizziness, he felt himself sitting on a soft blanket.

    He opened his eyes and adjusted for a long time, and saw a tall figure standing in front of him in the dark room.

    A force suddenly grabbed Chi Qiao's neck, and a beautiful and gloomy face appeared in front of her eyes, which was distorted with anger.

    "You can't wait to expose your identity, are you a waste?"

    That hand grabbed Chi Qiao's neck and began to lift it up, as if grabbing a newborn baby rabbit, it didn't even have the strength to struggle, it was too weak to use it a little Die easily.

    Chi Qiao felt that she was about to suffocate, her pale face turned red like a flower bud, and her soft and small lips trembled like a convulsion.

    His "brother" raised him to the same height as himself, and looked coldly at the fragile succubus whose life and death were all under his control.

    "Woo..."

    Chi Qiao let out a weeping sound with difficulty, and physical tears began to flow out of her eyes.

    After the man heard his weak snort from his nasal cavity, his erect blood-red pupils suddenly shrank, and his arms brimming with strength even became a little exhausted due to the tingling sensation.

    He had never heard Chi Qiao make a sound, let alone hear him speak.

    His younger brother has always been living like an exquisite doll, no matter how many textures are injected, he has no vitality. In the huge and lonely castle, he can only act as a listener who will never give feedback.

    Before the sensory perception slackened, Chi Qiao's throat was suddenly released, and he was forced to fly half a meter and fell on the blanket.

    The cold fresh air scrambled into his chest, and he finally recovered his normal breathing with difficulty under the silent gaze of his "brother".

    "Can you... talk?"

    The man asked hesitantly, and after he finished speaking, he felt that his idea was absurd and ridiculous.

    [Be coquettish, act coquettishly at him. 】The system spoke suddenly, with a decisive tone.

    Chi Qiao: Why, why? ?

    【Are you stupid! When to act like a baby, isn't this a skill you learned in the spare tire area? 】

    The system gave Chi Qiao a pause, and saw the child lower his head with red eyes, and the pinch marks on his thin white throat were dark red and terrifying, and his momentum immediately weakened.

    [Bao, you have won the most popular spare tire award in the spare tire area, even though you have changed the district now, you have changed the soup but not the medicine, do you understand what I mean? 】