Chapter 30: Zoo (11)

Chi Qiao paused for a while before realizing that she was not wearing anything at the moment and was being hugged by Sheng Huaihan in her coat.

And he was being supported by the opponent's hand, the heat from the palm penetrated through the skin and stimulated the brain all the way.

Sheng Huaihan watched Chi Qiao's pretty little face turn red visibly, but he pursed his lips and dared not say anything, and grabbed his earlobe helplessly.

Duan You'an's sight was blocked by his coat, but he only needed to lower his head to see the soft and tender body of the little rabbit, and the soft flesh on his palm was warm and comfortable to the touch.

I couldn't help pinching.

Chi Qiao was so stimulated by this action that she really bounced up like a rabbit, she grabbed Sheng Huaihan's shirt on the chest with both hands, even her snow-white ears were extremely pink with embarrassment.

"Don't pinch..."

Chi Qiao couldn't lift her face, she buried herself in Sheng Huaihan's chest, her voice of accusation or request was so small that she could hardly hear it.

"Oh, then why aren't you wearing clothes?" Sheng Huaihan asked with downcast eyes.

Chi Qiao immediately raised her eyelids, and looked at Sheng Huaihan's moist thick black eyes that were clean and attractive, but the dissatisfaction underneath seemed rather cute.

"I've turned into a rabbit, how can I wear it..."

Chi Qiao was shocked and annoyed, Sheng Huaihan couldn't be ignorant of this kind of thing, and she was still making fun of him!

An ear-piercing rubbing sound interrupted the conversation between the two, and the "conductor" stared at Chi Qiao silently and stiffly, his eyes flicked over Chi Qiao's beautifully exposed calf like a dead fish, and he pressed the key to open the door.

The old iron gates were slowly pushed and pulled on both sides, half-high and half-low making harsh and uncomfortable sharp noises on the ground, and a passage leading to the inside of the "aquarium" also appeared in front of it.

Duan Youan walked a little behind Sheng Huaihan's side, glanced into his arms uncontrollably, and saw the little rabbit's lopped ears covering his cute red cheeks, and his eyelashes fluttered.

The rosy lower lip was bitten by the teeth, and he didn't know what he was holding back.

Chi Qiao was about to cry in embarrassment. Sheng Huaihan's hand holding him not only didn't stop but intensified, as if he could go too far just because he was covered by the coat, he felt his thighs were scorching hot.

Even the system can't bear to see its own host being bullied like this, so kindly reminded it.

[Host, maybe you have remembered that you actually have clothes to wear. ]

Chi Qiao:! ! ! Where!

System: [Cat suit. ]

Chi Qiao: ...?

Chi Qiao: What... what kind of cat suit?

System: [It's normal but slightly cute clothes. For example, there will be cat ears and cat tails on the clothes, and maybe there will be a bell on the neck~] [But anyway, it won't be the kind of clothes that can't cover the body

. Clothes aside~]

Chi Qiao was stunned... Is she asking this? ?

"Hmm..."

Sheng Huaihan didn't stop, Chi Qiao let out a little voice, somewhat annoyed and raised her head to stare at the person, only to see that the other person looked at the front without any reaction, with a look of nothing to do with her.

It's dead, it's dead, it's dead! !

Chi Qiao almost wanted to bite her opponent's jaw.

System: [How is it, I will exchange it if necessary~]

Chi Qiao: Wait...

Chi Qiao: Don't you have normal clothes here?

Normal clothes are not as expensive as cat suits, are they? Can afford cat suits but not normal clothes? ?

Really, he didn't believe it.

System: [...Okay~ I thought I could get away with it. Damn it, obviously the audience in the live broadcast room like this...] The

tone sounded quite regrettable.

In the next moment, Chi Qiao's tender white body wrapped in a coat was covered by a white shirt and black shorts, her thin white legs were wrapped in knee-length black socks, and a pair of jet black leather shoes were put on her feet.

System: [Okay~ Now it's the delicate little lop-eared rabbit master. 】

Seeing that she was dressed, Chi Qiao quickly broke free to escape from Sheng Huaihan's arms.

"You're not too stupid, you know you need to buy clothes to wear."

Sheng Huaihan let go of his hand, watching the pretty little rabbit with a shy and ruddy face fled to Duan Youan's side after being bullied.

After walking through a passage, the road ahead became extremely dark, and the surrounding sounds seemed to be isolated. The old glass on both sides seemed to be two display areas for underwater creatures, but at this moment, apart from the turbid blue water with many filth floating Can't see any other creatures either.

The passageway going in is designed like some kind of circular tunnel, and the ground and the top are faintly designed in circles of pipe style, but if you look at it for a long time, it seems that you are standing at the throat of some kind of creature at this time. Walking in, it feels more and more fishy, ​​as if the player is walking into a dead end with no way out.

Chi Qiao was so scared that her calves trembled a little, her face that was flushed just now quickly lost much color, she grabbed Duan Youan's clothes and wished she could stick her whole body on it.

The passage is very long, and the glass on both sides extends all the way in, as if submerged in the boundless and endless blue sea. There was silence all around, only the slight sound of their footsteps.

It's just that the further you walk in, Chi Qiao seems to begin to vaguely hear something following behind.

A sticky, eerie sound sliding against the ground.

Chi Qiaoxin almost jumped out, as if the thing was right behind her, her neck was stiff and she didn't dare to move at all, but her two legs were walking forward numbly.

But until he saw the iron gate at the end, nothing terrible happened.

It seemed that the strange sound he had just heard was just his hallucination.

When they gradually reached the half-closed iron door, they heard low voices from inside.

"It seems that someone is already there?" Duan Youan stopped in front of the door, hesitating to open it rashly.

"Enter." Sheng Huaihan answered concisely.

So Duan Youan pushed open the door decisively, and saw the situation of the room inside amidst the creaking sound.

The room is quite large, the walls are covered with posters or popular science knowledge of various dim and yellow marine life, and there are several benches, benches and tables, which look like a specially built rest in the aquarium room.

There were a dozen or so people staying in the lounge, most of them were young people, and they all turned their heads to look at the three of Chi Qiao who entered in unison.

I don't know if these people are NPCs or mixed with players, but in short, most people's faces are not very good, especially it seems that there is a person lying in a corner surrounded by several people with terrified faces.

"What's wrong with him." The people in the lounge stared at Chi Qiao and the others but didn't speak, so Duan Youan stepped forward to talk first.

"...he was sucked dry by the murlocs." A middle-aged woman with a pale face sitting on the bench replied.

The voice was hoarse and weak, hardly like the tone that a living person could produce.

Standing there, Chi Qiao felt that the group of people looked at him with dark and moist eyes, like the pervasive smell of dampness in the air, which made his ears so soft that he lost energy.

"What is a murloc?" Duan Youan asked.

The middle-aged woman closed her blue and white lips, her whole body trembled convulsively, she curled up into a bulge and retreated into a corner without speaking, as if remembering something extremely terrifying.

"...We don't know what it is." A short-haired girl on the other side of the lounge suddenly explained, "Its upper body looks like a human, and its face seems to be mutating into a fish head. It looks very creepy."

" The lower part of the body is something like a snake tail or a fish tail, I can't tell, it's more like a combination of the two." "

It will appear around here at night, and even crawl into the lounge, saying that it wants to play games with everyone '."

"What game?"

"It will make everyone form a circle, holding a water polo around the circle, while the ball is spinning, it will sway and sing, and when the ball stops behind someone, that person will agree to it One request."

Chi Qiao looked at the lying person, who could barely maintain the basic characteristics of the human body, but his limbs were more than half thinner than normal people, and his head fell loosely on the other side. A flat guy does it.

"So, this person is a victim of the game?" Duan Youan asked.

The short-haired girl hangs her head and mumbles: "Well, one died a few days ago." "

That murloc will make some perverted requests."

"For example, kiss him."

"It has a very long tongue, and It is almost twice as thick as a human tongue, and we saw the murloc's tongue sticking into the elder brother's mouth and throat, almost smashing his chest." "Can you imagine?" said the short-haired girl

. The tone suddenly became sharper, as if he couldn't control his emotions, "A living adult male was stabbed to death by that monster's tongue, and his healthy limbs shrunk to the naked eye!

" Before the death of the man who could be regarded as the big brother, everyone still had a glimmer of hope, thinking that as long as everyone united, they could solve the murlocs together.

Until they watched the "big brother" who carried everyone's hope of survival being tightly imprisoned by the murloc's long tongue, sucked dry without even making a whine, and his strong body shrunk to the point where he was not even as good as an old woman.

They watched hope crushed like this.

At this time, most people have fallen into despair, and almost have the idea of ​​waiting for death.

Chi Qiao's scalp was numb from the girl's words and voice, her lips gradually turned pale with fright, and she trembled uncontrollably.

It's scary... Didn't you say it's here...

Why does it feel like he has entered a more dangerous and closed place...

He couldn't help but think of the faint sliding sound he heard in the passage just now, which was very similar to the sound of a snake's tail or a fish's tail wriggling forward on the ground.

Chi Qiao raised her head to look at Sheng Huaihan, who still had no expression on her face, the emotion in her calm eyes could be regarded as indifferent, without showing any fear or sympathy.

"...Is that so." Duan You'an replied in silence for a few seconds, although he didn't see the scene with his own eyes, he was still a little moved by hearing it.

"Do you have any food? We brought some here, and we can share some." He put the things in the backpack on the bench and took them out, gesturing to those people.

But they didn't get many glances, basically they just sat aside in a daze with dull eyes, as if their life was about to end.

The short-haired girl was in a much better state after tidying up her emotions. She walked over to thank her and took an energy bar from her backpack.

"The lounge is connected to the toilet and the restaurant. You can get food from the restaurant, but it's not very fresh..." The short-haired girl paused after chewing a few bites of the energy bar, with a disgusted expression on her face. .

"Because... most of those windows were filled with raw fish, which soon rotted and stinked, and crawled with worms after a long time." "

Even though there was food in other windows, everyone was so smoked that they almost vomited as soon as they entered. I don't have much appetite at all..."

The short-haired girl looked at Chi Qiao while she was talking, and then she paused: "...What's the matter with the pair of rabbit ears?"

Chi Qiao hurriedly explained: "This, this is not in the way. I'm a normal person, yes..."

"It's okay, don't worry..." The girl sighed, "No one cares about this now, and maybe everyone would rather have monsters rushing in, so there's no need to worry about it." Continue with the current state."

"It's probably getting dark, and I don't know when the murloc will come..."

Chi Qiao followed Sheng Huaihan and sat on a certain bench like a little tail, leaning against the wall and feeling very tired for no reason.

The lounge is surrounded by walls without any water, but it always feels like the whole person is slowly sinking in the water, the body is squeezed tightly by the water pressure, and there is an illusion that I can't breathe.

Chi Qiao half-closed her eyes and looked at Sheng Huaihan beside her, but she didn't feel scared in her heart.

Anyway, he is here, so it doesn't matter if I sleep for a while.

Just for a moment, very soon.

...

When he woke up again, the lights in the entire lounge seemed to be several degrees darker than before.

Chi Qiao's consciousness is not yet clear, but she feels the bulge in her lower abdomen is particularly obvious, she just moved a little, as if she can't take it anymore.

Help... No way...

Chi Qiao opened her eyes in a daze and touched her lower abdomen.

Sheng Huaihan beside him had disappeared, but Duan Youan was leaning against the wall and closing his eyes, wondering if he had fallen asleep.

The current situation is like the embarrassing and terrifying situation of suddenly wanting to go to the toilet outside the room when you are huddled under the covers in the middle of the night watching ghost movies and being frightened to death.

Chi Qiao wanted to cry.

But he really couldn't hold back, woo, he'll die if he dies, anyway, it's impossible for him to go to the toilet by himself.

Chi Qiao called Duan Youan tentatively in a low voice, and the other party immediately opened his eyes.

I don't know if it's Chi Qiao's illusion, but the other party's usually pretty and friendly peach blossom eyes look a little gloomy at the moment, probably because she hasn't had a good rest.

"I...I want to go to the toilet..."

Chi Qiao's fair and tender face blushed, and she said softly with some embarrassment.

"Can you, can you come with me?"

Duan You'an looked at the pretty little rabbit who was so ashamed but tried to pretend to be calm for a long time, and the corners of his mouth did not curl up until the other party's head was about to smoke.

"Okay, I'll go with you."

The author has something to say:

There is one more update, which should be more exciting . Thank you for

your votes !

good-looking!

"I'm a Straight Man Trapped in the BL Shura Field" by A Mumu

[The story of love in the Shura field, the main character is a heartthrob, nine gays and one straight man, and finally everyone fell in love with that "straight man"] Cheng Yichi

, The three-gold actor is keen on acting. In order to return favors, he participated in a love variety show: WHO IS THE LIAR.

However, it's still an act - a straight man pretends to be gay, fooling everyone!

In the variety show, ten handsome guys gathered, nine gay all the time, handsome and flirtatious, all elites from various industries.

They look for the lover who suits them best, take the initiative to fight for their love, and at the same time, they must be careful not to be stolen by the vicious straight man liar.

Love liar Cheng Yichi: It's okay, I'll just observe and observe, everyone don't worry about me, just fall in love with each other!

There are white shirts that are always buttoned on the top, but the body is very hot, the abstinence doctor who turns red when touched, there are romantic and romantic, who often wear wine red shirts and like to play all kinds of play, and there are gold silk Wearing glasses with chains, he is a cool and calm lawyer who is very jealous.

Cheng Yichi: Oh, let me take a look Who took them?

Is it a pure white and flawless lovely angel? Or a gentle and quiet beauty? Or a cool guy in a leather jacket who is handsome and cold?

Oh, it turned out to be Cheng Yichi...huh? it's me?

At the end of the show, the Shura field arrived as scheduled-

Cheng Yichi's phone was busy!

The only straight man Cheng Yichi: Ugh, I'm here to experience life, I'm just a straight man... well, right?

Maybe, maybe, I'm still straight?

The possessive little wolf cub hugged his senior from behind, kissed the back of his neck passionately, and said: Hey, brother, what are you talking about? What straight man?

Cheng Yichi: No, no, I didn't say anything!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-26 01:07:21~2022-01-26 12:42:31~ Thanks to the

little angels who cast mines: dark green, Closts 1;

thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 34 bottles of Feng Jiangyue; 10 bottles of fish with courage and no heart; 5 bottles of summer Taotao; 1 bottle of Cang Cong and Taozi Gulu

; Will continue to work hard! ?