Chapter 36: Zoo (17)

After Chi Qiao fell to the ground, her ears rang for a while. The temperature in the space was already cold, but now she was stuck on the cold ground, which made him half-closed his eyes and shivered.

He could vaguely hear voices and splashes of liquid.

It took Chi Qiao about ten seconds to move her almost frozen arms to support her body. As soon as she raised her dazed little face, she was blocked by a pair of black boots.

But he still seemed to see that the two "people" seemed to be cut into several parts and smashed to pieces on the ground.

Chi Qiao propped up her upper body and raised her head, so she met Sheng Huaihan who was squatting down.

His eyes were like a fire in ice, and when they were calm, they were turbulent waves, and the aggressiveness that could not be ignored seemed to swallow the little rabbit alive in another way.

The little rabbit, which was already trembling, trembled in fright.

The two were so close that the tips of their noses almost touched, the scorching heat made Chi Qiao subconsciously recede, but Sheng Huaihan grabbed her arms and pinched her waist and grabbed her into her arms.

The fiery body temperature rushed to her face, but Chi Qiao was not completely brought into her arms.

Sheng Huaihan pursed his lips expressionlessly, and sat on the ground just like that, hugged Chi Qiao on his body and buried his head silently towards his collarbone neck.

As if being arched by a big dog's head, the raised wolf ears rubbed against Chi Qiao's chin.

"What are you doing..." Chi Qiao asked in a low voice, raising her hand to put her head around Luan Gong's head, just in time to see the two monsters broken into several pieces behind Sheng Huaihan's bent body.

The tentacle man was broken into several pieces, and tiny tentacles continued to emerge from the cross-cut wound. His head was placed sideways on the ground, and his eyes seemed to be blinking slowly. And the transparent person next to him has turned into a few balls of thick algae-green mucus, showing no signs of flowing.

Thinking of the fear just now, Chi Qiao couldn't help grabbing the wolf's ears next to her, her tone seemed aggrieved and coquettish.

"Why are you here now... Just now, I was scared to death just now..."

He sniffed at his little red nose, his ears were soft and drooping, and the corners of his eyes were so red that he really looked like a pretty bunny.

In the huge space, there were only Sheng Huaihan's deep panting and Chi Qiao's whispering.

"That tentacle monster also said some strange things... The tree behind is also so scary, it seems to be doing something by pulling me... It's hot... It's itchy!" Chi Qiao complained

in a low voice, but Sheng Huaihan in front of her He was still rubbing his head against the hollow of his neck vigorously as if he didn't hear it at all, and the white and tender neck and clavicle skin under the collar were all rubbed red.

"Why don't you listen to people... don't rub it..."

Chi Qiao was so angry that she wanted to avoid it, but she didn't know that she raised her neck and exposed her fragility. The small Adam's apple was touched by Sheng Huaihan's hot lips, and the rabbit entered Langkou's sense of oppression became even stronger.

"...Headache, don't move around."

Sheng Huaihan's voice was hoarse than usual as if he had been scorched by an iron. He frowned and inhaled the fragrance of the little rabbit to relieve the severe headache and fever, and squeezed it hard warningly.

The little rabbit froze immediately. Sheng Huaihan's hands were big, and the palms were extremely hot, and even the rabbit's tail was grabbed by it.

"If you don't want to be pregnant with a baby rabbit, don't move."

Sheng Huaihan hugged Chi Qiao and sucked for a while, his headache finally eased a bit, and Chi Qiao's pretty face flushed when she heard this.

Male rabbits really can't get pregnant! ! Chi Qiao shouted silently in her heart in shame.

"People with beast form are suppressed here, and you are the only one I have ever seen who can move so freely and with great power." The

tentacle man who was torn into several pieces is still alive, with his head on the ground and his lips opening and closing. speak suddenly.

"Of course, this little rabbit is also quite special. It didn't show any suppressed reaction. It only forcibly transformed back into a human after being touched by the source body." "You two are very

special. If you can cooperate with the source body The 'Breeding' program is sure to achieve great success."

The tentacle man was still thinking about the pregnancy plan at this time, and the smile on his face remained unchanged, as if Chi Qiao had already agreed.

"Besides, you can't take it anymore." His tone was suddenly ambiguous.

"I guess this fever is not an ordinary fever, right?"

Chi Qiao was taken aback when she heard this, and looked down at Sheng Huaihan whose head was rubbing against her neck in a hurry, feeling like she was sitting on a piece of hard iron that had been ironed , something is indeed wrong.

This fever? Which fever?

"The more you are suppressed, the stronger your power will be. What a formidable person." The tentacle man sighed.

"But the stronger the strength, the more completely the wildness that belongs to the animal state will be stimulated. Are you sure you want to continue to bear it?"

Chi Qiao heard something strange, and stared at Sheng Huaihan with moist eyes for a few seconds, and suddenly He was so anxious that he grabbed his wolf ears with both hands.

"I can't conceive... I'm a man, and male rabbits can't conceive...!" "

Yes, no matter the gender, the source body can help complete it." The tentacle man smiled and interrupted Chi Qiao, "Just let the source body The vine in the center of the body..."

before finishing speaking, the sound of flesh being cut open, two neat cracks appeared on the tentacle man's face instantly, and the gap gradually widened after a few seconds, and the face was Neatly cut into three sections.

There was a section that just cut his mouth open.

Sheng Huaihan had already raised one hand before Chi Qiao could react at all, and before he could catch the afterimage, that hand fell slowly again, lifting the little rabbit in his arms up.

"I'm going to die, there's still so much to talk about." Sheng Huaihan said slowly and lazily in a low voice, with his head resting on Chi Qiao's shoulder, which was not too fleshy, and the long-haired wolf tail behind him slowly swinging left and right.

The pain in his head was no longer so great, and now he was hugging the little rabbit like a wolfhound who was content with delicious prey.

Chi Qiao's legs were bent on both sides of Sheng Huaihan's waist, and her bare, thin white legs seemed to feel the illusion of something crawling on them.

Little did he know that in a corner he couldn't see, a tentacle quietly wrapped around the little rabbit's beautiful calf, and after Sheng Huaihan's fingertips moved slightly, it silently turned into pieces and fell to the ground.

The tentacle man's nagging finally stopped.

"Sheng, Sheng Huaihan...don't listen to him, I can't, I really can't..."

Sheng Huaihan put his head on Chi Qiao's shoulder, and his breath kept sprinkling on his neck, causing the little rabbit to tremble, and the little rabbit's beautiful eyes grew stronger. Her hair was moist, her cheeks and the base of her earlobe were pink.

Sheng Huaihan's hand has already moved to the little rabbit's tailbone, his fingers are circling leisurely around the fluffy tail, and he caresses the back through the shirt, from bottom to top, from top to bottom, with his fingertips stroking the person in his arms The spine beneath the sweet flesh.

Chi Qiao was so confused that she didn't dare to move, she froze and trembled, she only dared to mutter a few words about itching in a low voice.

"Rabbits look small, and they can give birth to several babies in one litter."

Sheng Huaihan pressed the slightly raised joints under Chi Qiao's fragile neck and slowly circled.

"This one in my arms is also small, and it's too delicate." "

I don't know how many bunnies I can have."

"Isn't it, Mummy Rabbit?"

The author has something to say:

a little bit of mud

There is a hint, if you step on the thunder, I'm sorry, please don't scold T T I can't control the hand of the clay sculpture)