Chapter 27: Zoo (8)

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

After the tall and thin boy was dragged in and tied up with Chi Qiao in an instant, he was surrounded by a stronger sense of suffocation. several syllables.

The rosy lips couldn't even close together, and they opened slightly to try to inhale some oxygen, but the rattan tentacles that bound her body tightened more and more, making Chi Qiao's face flushed, and her beautiful eyes almost lost their luster .

"No..."

It's over... so he died in such a miserable way... Sure

enough, a waste is a waste after all, without the protection of others, he will die sooner or later.

Chi Qiao's consciousness became a little fuzzy, her big black eyes were filled with water and she couldn't stop crying, her chest, which was close to the boy's cool body, rose and fell weakly, and her throat let out mournful whimpers intermittently, as if she was approaching Death and helpless young rabbits.

His survival instinct was constantly declining, and his entire petite and soft body was already being held tightly by the vines.

However, while Chi Qiao was silently waiting to die, her numb brain was awakened by a strong dizziness.

He trembled all over, his eyes that had been gradually narrowed opened wide again, and he felt a sudden change in his body.

The warm and soft body tightly strangled by the vine tentacles suddenly shrunk. Before the vine tentacles could fully react, Chi Qiao shrunk into a small ball and slipped from the gap to the ground.

A large amount of fresh air and a sense of freedom rushed to Chi Qiao again. He was still dazed and completely unable to react to what happened because his chassis suddenly became extremely low, but his survival instinct made him kick his legs and rush out in an instant.

After changing back to the size of a palm, the running speed was fast and fast, and after Chi Qiao escaped from death, her mind became extremely strong, and she pulled out the branches behind her and even the tentacles that made the sound of rubbing against the air barely touched Chi Qiaohuang A little fluffy tail bouncing yo-yo.

And Xiaobaituan's earlobe had disappeared without a trace in a few seconds.

Chi Qiao, who had regained her freedom, had only one thought in her mind.

Run, run like hell!

After sprinting out of the small house like an afterimage, the whole little rabbit burrowed into the nearby grass to cover itself, like a white arrow splitting a small crack in the dry grass.

The overly tense body and the running beyond the bearable range made Chi Qiao exhausted very quickly, causing Xiaotu's feet to become paralyzed.

The speed also slowed down.

The snow-white fluff was stained with some dry leaves, and it was blown a little turbulently by the wind, and the whole thing looked like a ball of fried hair.

The surrounding area fell into a great silence again, with dark trees and shadows, as if there were countless strange creatures hiding in the dark, watching and panting, as if one could rush out at any time and devour Chi Qiao.

Where is this... Where should I go...

The joy of saving my life has not yet emerged from the bottom of my heart, and Chi Qiao fell into a huge panic again.

After escaping from the small house in the shelter, Sheng Huaihan, Duan Youan and the others didn't know where he went. How can he survive in this huge zoo?

The fluffy ears bounced and swayed cutely while running, but Chi Qiao just wanted to cry, and the tip of her pink nose twitched and twitched.

What to do, woo woo woo... Someone please help him, please...

Just rush out like this, but he will die a little later than being hanged by tentacles.

The numbness in the soles of the rabbit's feet became stronger and stronger, and Chi Qiao ran more and more desperately, crying and screaming, and couldn't even support the small rabbit's body, and jumped forward staggeringly.

"System woo system...can you tell me the location of Sheng Huaihan..."

The system trembled a few times because of Chi Qiao's pitiful and cute appearance, but unfortunately he couldn't help.

[Sorry, host, this kind of thing can't be done...]

Chi Qiao whimpered, and her fluffy body was slightly stinged by the sharp weeds next to her.

He felt as if he had fallen into an endless dead space, no matter where he ran, he couldn't run to the end, and he couldn't find a shelter.

The body has become more and more tired, but there is still endless grass around.

weeds.

dead grass.

Overlap dead trees.

The cold wind was still blowing, Chi Qiao sniffled, as if hallucinating.

He smelled a faint fragrance.

A cold fragrance, very similar to the fragrance of Sheng Huaihan's body.

Chi Qiao jumped and ran forward in a daze, thinking of Sheng Huaihan in a daze.

If... If I could see him again, I would never let go of the other's hand until I died.

If Sheng Huaihan likes to touch his ears, let him touch him, if he likes rua tail, just let him rua, he will obediently give and take whatever he wants.

He can do whatever he wants...

Chi Qiao was still murmuring in her heart as if leaving a last word, when her bouncing little body was suddenly held in the air with a very precise hand.

...?

The cold fragrance seemed to come true, coming out clearly.

Chi Qiao froze all over, and the limp body of the lop-eared rabbit who didn't struggle at all was held by the knuckle-knuckle hand.

Sheng Huai's cold and handsome face appeared in front of his eyes as if a dream had come true.

Sheng Huaihan looked at the little hanging ear in his hand, and there were obvious fluctuations in the bottom of his eyes.

The touch of the palms and fingertips is soft and warm, and you can feel the lop-eared bunny's breathing ups and downs and some violent pulse beats. The soft fluff can easily make people's hearts soften in a mess.

In particular, he still has a pair of big, moist, jet-black eyes open, and the earlobe on both sides trembles slightly, revealing the pink tenderness at the base of the ears from time to time.

Probably because the running was too violent, the raised feet spasmed from time to time, and the mouth under the tip of the pink nose slightly spit out a soft and quite small tip of the tongue.

"...What's the matter?" Sheng Huaihan stared at Chi Qiao who was frozen in her hand and asked in a deep voice.

He didn't wait for any answer, but looked at Little Lop and blinked his big wet eyes, the tip of his nose kept twitching, and he rubbed his head sideways against his fingers as if he was about to cry.

Just rubbing his head was not enough, the little rabbit's front paws, which had been fixed for a while, were also struggling to grab Sheng Huaihan's hand that seemed to want to hug Sheng Huaihan.

"Ji..."

The familiar body temperature filled Chi Qiao's sense of security again, she immediately rubbed upwards recklessly, and unconsciously made a trembling small voice.

It seems to be acting like a baby, soft and long, and it has changed several tunes.

The author has something to say:

I'm a bit stuck today, and I'm a little short. I should enter v tomorrow, and it will be thicker and longer.

Thank you for your support. I love you.

Thank you at 2022-01-21 17:25:58~2022-01-23 17 :46:12 The little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mines: 1 on Monday;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated nutrient solution: 23 bottles of Tiandao Baba; 20 meowmeng 8 bottles of Song; 2 bottles of Annoyance; 1 bottle of An Yun, Lu Chuanchuan, Chang Ye, 24496610;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?