Chapter 61: Dormitory (23)

It took Chi Qiao a while to recover, she blinked slowly, and suddenly realized that she seemed to be staying in Xu Yun's arms.

As if he had been in a trance for a long time in an inescapable dream, he felt as if he had sunk into the depths of a pool, and his ears and nostrils were filled with damp and cold ice water. The laughter and countless hands were pressing him into the darkness, his limbs trembled with the heart in pain.

"Chi Qiao, Chi Qiao, I'm here."

Xu Yun hugged the soft body that was cold in his arms, and even his voice trembled when he spoke.

He hated this kind of dungeon very much, just like the stench constantly oozing out from the dark corners, it does not attack the human body itself, but entangles and plays tricks on people's mind like a ghost.

While Xu Yun rubbed his hands to warm his pretty cheeks, hands and legs, the irritability in his heart kept rising at the same time.

Chi Qiao's eyelashes trembled a few times as her consciousness gradually came back, she grasped the back of Xu Yun's hand on her cheek with her limp hands, her slightly pale lips moved: "...what's wrong with your face?

" The voice he spoke was softer than usual, and Xu Yun was stunned for a few seconds before he could react.

There was a small bruise above his brow bone, which was caused by not holding back his hands after arguing with Tan Han just now.

At that time, I turned around and saw Chi Qiao standing at the door with a dead face, even the wet eyes that seemed to be filled with springs on weekdays were silent, the whole person was a lifeless and beautiful doll.

Xu Yun's uneasiness and unprecedented anger reached its peak.

The hostility in his heart was rushing wildly, eating away his calmness and restraint.

Tan Han was even worse, with bruises and bloodshot eyes on the corners of his mouth and lips. After being punched by Xu Yun a few times, he barely touched the opponent's eyebrows.

"So what's the situation? You were just taken away?" Tan Han was sitting on the bed frame next to him, enduring the pain in the corner of his mouth and hurriedly asked.

Although he really doesn't want to stay in the same space with Xu Yun now.

He is not good at dungeons of gods and ghosts, but in terms of hands-on, he has never lost a game after playing for so long.

It was a bit embarrassing, but fortunately Chi Qiao didn't see it.

"How do you feel now?" Xu Yun gently pushed back the broken hair on Chi Qiao's forehead, without asking him what he saw or what happened.

"I seem to... entered Lin Jun's body and saw something." Chi Qiao directly cut to the point. Although the person is still weak and his thin hands and legs are hanging on Xu Yun's body, his eyes are clear and he is obviously fine.

Xu Yun felt that he finally spit out a mouthful of turbid air, and the oppressive pain in his chest finally eased a bit.

Chi Qiao recounted all the details as much as possible from memory intermittently, Tan Han looked thoughtful, while Xu Yun had regained his composure, and the guess in his heart was confirmed again.

"Lin Jun was hanged, didn't he?" After Chi Qiao finished speaking, Xu Yun asked, "The dormitory started the slaughter after Lin Jun died, right?" Chi Qiao blinked and whispered: "Although

some It's vague, but I feel like this."

"Hmm. Although the form is disgusting, it did trigger the dungeon prompt." Xu Yun said.

"Lin Jun and Shu Tao are good friends. The latter was squeezed out by his dormmates and committed campus violence. The circumstances were so serious that he died. Lin Jun was tortured by the psychological shadow and self-destructed. Carry out the massacre. This is the main line of this copy B."

Chi Qiao was stunned by Xu Yun's series of words, feeling that the person in front of him had become a precise calculation machine.

"It can be speculated that the female ghost in the mirror and the 'roommate' who moved in the dormitory were caused by Shutao's remnant soul." But this person has hardly been highlighted, and there is no step-by-step reasoning and clue search. Players can discover the possibility of this person Sex is extremely low.

The level of this B copy is not high, and the disgusting people are all set.

"The female ghost in the swimming pool is that Xiang Senli, who was killed in the water by the housekeeper." Xu Yun continued.

"I guess if we can find the death list of the whole school, those who were tortured and killed every cleaning day probably participated in school violence to some extent." "

But Lin Jun's death is the root cause of the dormitory massacre."

"The massacre of the dormitory should continue to circulate, and the dungeon can only be unlocked if the cycle is broken, so the key point of everything lies in Lin Jun's death." In other words, the

most direct way to stop the dormitory from slaughtering is to let her don't die.

Chi Qiao reacted for a while, feeling inexplicably miraculous.

Is this the way to finally crack the level after making a lot of blinding things?

But...how can Lin Jun not die?

Tan Han next to him wanted to interject and ask, why did Xu Yun feel that everything was as he said, and there were no other possibilities? Just a few guesses and an on-again, off-again memory?

But he didn't speak.

Xu Yun's tone was an affirmative sentence.

Needless to say, as decisively as if he had written the script and was holding it in his hand.

... This game can still be forced?

Combined with some awesome operations before, Tan Han looked at Xu Yun with more complicated eyes.

It's really amazing to be able to play in this kind of game with strict system... No wonder you can coax such a beautiful and tender boy like Chi Qiao into obediently.

Tsk.

"Let's go back first." Xu Yun rubbed Chi Qiao's cold hands and legs until they finally warmed up, and then helped her upright.

Chi Qiao felt a little dizzy after stepping on the ground, her legs leaned against Xu Yun's body for a while, and then walked out of the dormitory slowly.

The ringing of the bell in the distance was broadcast to the whole campus mixed with the sound of electricity. Chi Qiao looked sideways at the end of the corridor as if feeling the rising noise.

Then he saw the tall and thin man. He was standing at the end, looking at Chi Qiao quietly.

The moment her heart tightened suddenly, Chi Qiao realized that the supervisor did not exude the hostility and blood of death like last night.

Even though the distance was a little far away, he could still see his slightly blank gaze, as if he had been waiting for something for a long time.

"It's a new cycle again?" Tan Han, who also saw the supervisor, said in a low voice.

"It may be, or it may not be entirely." Xu Yun glanced at the end of the corridor, reached out and held the back of Chi Qiao's head to turn her eyes away.

It stands to reason that the cleaning day is once a week, and the next one should normally be seven days later.

But Xu Yun guessed that this dungeon will not easily follow the normal logic.

After all, from the cause to the end of the incident, it is inexplicable and it is difficult to touch the logical line.

Within seven days, any day may reappear as cleaning day.

"The next cleaning day is the time to end the dungeon."

The author has something to say:

The ending is really stuck, huh, huh, I was going to change it yesterday, but I went to celebrate my birthday qwqThe

next chapter is over, and I will move on to the next dungeon Stimulating and stimulating Hehe,

thank you for the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-04-13 23:13:01~2022-04-18 19:57:00~ Thanks to the little

angel who cast the landmine: Go to zd, look at Gongshou posted 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 35 bottles of Ache; 30 bottles of a cake passing by; 25 bottles of taro bobo; 10 bottles of Guiranran; 5 bottles of Wzek and Haogui; 1 bottle of Qingshuang, Cute Baliduo, Suining Ningning;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?