Chapter 5

***SMUT WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY !!!*****

"Hello, brother," Daenyra called out. 

She set down her hairbrush as she heard the slow thud of his boots walking up behind her.

Daenyra felt the tips of his calloused fingers as they lightly trailed up her neck, moving the silvery blonde hair out of the way. A chill shot down her spine as her purple eyes met his in the mirror. His gaze was dark and hungry as his eyes trailed down her body. 

He said nothing, waiting for her to make the first move. 

She turned fully as his fingers traced her jaw, her hands grabbed his sides as she looked up at him through coal-stained eyelashes. 

"What's wrong, my heart?" She muttered, her eyes glowing with a purity and innocence that did not exist in her soul.

He melted under his sister's gaze, "I have had to watch as Viserys touched you all night." There was a low growl to his voice, like the dire wolf that flowed through his veins. 

Daenyra forced a blush on her face as she stood. The dance began, that perfect step she had done a dozen times before. The balancing act between showing bold interest while remaining a pure angel in his eyes. "...would you rather touch me, Aegon?" 

His wandering hand froze as a blush spread across his pale features. She continued to stare into his eyes as she spoke once more in the familiar tongue of High Valyrian.

"We are of one heart, one soul, of one womb... We could be of one body too, Aegon. We were made for each other." Her hands traveled up his chest and into his hair sending chills down his spine. 

She didn't move, waiting for his next move. 

And boy, did he deliver. Without hesitation, his lips met hers in a firey dance of passion. His every nerve was alight with dragon's fire as he kissed her. She was his world, the center of his universe. She was made for him, and he for her. As she pulled back for air, he found himself kissing down her neck, leaving marks in his conquest as he pulled the loose nightgown to expose more of her shoulder to the cold night air. Her ivory skin turned red under his affection as she began pulling his shirt from his trousers. 

In a single move, his hands grabbed her waist, pulling her flush against him. His ravenous hunger for her only amplified further as a symphony of lude moans escaped her love-bitten throat.

His hands trailed down her legs until they reached the back of her knees, hoisting them up around his waist as he placed her on her vanity. In doing so, he knocked off every bottle, brush, and box, not that he cared. The world was nothing but background noise to his as his wandering hands pushed the soft silk of her nightgown up her even softer thighs. 

He smiled as he began pulling the night dress even higher up her body and over her head. Viserys had never seen her like this. Viserys may have danced with her all night, but she would never be his. 

Aegon gawked at her bare form and laid before him like a fucking feast. He raised his arms, allowing for her to pull his shirt off as well. His dark eyes trailed her every curve, studying her like a piece of art. 

He froze for a moment, trying to calm his flustered state enough to not reach his end just by looking at her. 

"A-Aegon... please." She whimpered as she pulled him closer. 

"Tell me what you want. Use your words and it is yours." His voice was lower than it had ever been. 

"I-I want you to touch me... I want you. Please Aegon, make the feeling stop." There it was, the innocent virgin. The angel, desperate for something she didn't understand. 

She had used this act on Aegon the Second, Derek Snow, Vagaar Celtigar, Rickon Stark, James Baratheon, and so many more. She had given 'her virginity' to each of them, each of them believed they had corrupted the untouchable diamond. Each of them was wrong. 

"Tell me where the feeling is Nyra." He ordered, though he already knew as she pushed her naked core closer to him. "My stomach." She said innocently as he began to play with her developing breasts. His right hand trailed down her body and in between her legs, cupping her womanhood. She gasped, her fingers digging into his shoulders as their eyes latched onto each other. 

"Do you want me to fuck you, Nyra? Do you want me to make the bad feeling go away? Does my diamond want me to make her feel good?" He spoke in their mother tongue of High Valyrian.

She nodded dumbly as he pushed a finger inside of her, causing her to gasp at the sudden movement, "Use your words, my Nyra, tell me what you want."

"Please, fuck me, Aegon"

As if knowing what her response would be, he was already unlatching his belt and pushing his trousers down his leg, releasing his achingly hard manhood. 

"It'll hurt for a moment, love. But after that, it will feel really good I promise."

She nodded, pulling him by his onyx hair into a scorching kiss. As his touch entered her mouth so too did his member enter her core. She gasped in pain as he stayed still, allowing her to adjust. 

Northern dick was always harder to adjust to, Daenyra had learned after fucking Derek Snow. Something about the North must require some impressive cock sizes because no Southerner could ever compete. 

She had a running tally in her head of all of her lovers and their strengths in bed. Derek had the biggest dick, well he did until right this moment. 

Daenyra felt for a moment as if she was being ripped in half as Jon Snow continued to bury himself inside of her. One of her hands gripped his hair while the other dug into the table beneath her. 

"Fuck, Daenyra!" He gasped in pleasure.

After a still moment, the pain faded and he started to move. His eyes slammed shut in ecstasy as he pulled out of her, only to enter her once more. She screamed in pleasure as the table shuttered beneath the intensity of his thrusts. He opened her eyes, mesmerized by her features drowned in the pleasure he caused. It didn't take long to have her writhing beneath him.   

"A-Aegon!" She shook under the strength of her finish, gripping onto him like a lifeline as he continued to thrust into her. 

Before she knew what was happening she felt the pull of gravity as he flipped her around so that her weight rested on her elbows. Her right hand braced itself against the mirror as her shaking legs barely held her weight. 

Her mind still clouded by ecstasy she was too confused to understand what he was doing. His battle-hardened hands gripped her jaw, forcing her to look at her own disheveled form in the mirror. 

"I want you to see the pretty faces you make when I make you feel good... Look away and I'll stop." His voice was deep, full of control as he gripped the back of her hair, holding her head in place. 

Once again he entered her from behind, the mirror nearly shattered under her grip as he pounded into her. She watched her own features twist in pleasure. The moment her eyes met his he stopped, forcing her eyes back onto her own face. 

As she reached her end a second time, he joined her, his seed coating the inside of her, dripping down her legs as they both collapsed onto her vanity. 

She turned once more, kissing him with a slow and steady passion that grew as they gained their senses once more. 

As he pulled her towards the bed, ready to continue to celebrate their passions once more, Daenyra smiled in delight and whispered in his ear,

"Happy Nameday, my heart."

"Happy Nameday, my love."