Chapter : 3

- Ajmer -

Eshaan : Guddii, taiyaar hogayi aap? Jaldi aaiyee...
[Are you ready come fast]

Maa : Areeyy itne shor kyun macha rahe ho abhi to time hai na??
[Why are you making to much noise there's time right]

Eshaan : Haan Maa sa par aap to janti Hain na ladkiyan kitna samay lagati hai taiyaar hone mein experience hai isliye bol Raha hun!
[Yes mom but you know right how much time girls consume in getting ready, I'm telling this with experience]

Baba : Ek min par tum log to car se jaa rahe ho na kis cheez ki der!!
[1 min you guys are going from car right then what's with getting late]

Eshaan : Hehee Haa [Nervously]

Pari : Acchaa jii ruk jao main to aapse baat hi nhi karungi!!
[I'll not talk to you]

Maa : [Chuckled and said] Haan Haan Shaitaan par tujhe pata hai na ki Teri behen wo to mujhe madad kar rahi thi isliye late hogai dekh wo aa rahi hai!
[Yah you idiot you know right your sister was helping me that's why she got late]

Maa : [Chuckled and said] Haan Haan Shaitaan par tujhe pata hai na ki Teri behen wo to mujhe madad kar rahi thi isliye late hogai dekh wo aa rahi hai![Yah you idiot you know right your sister was helping me that's why she got late]

Radhika : Aa gaiii Guddiii [ giggled ]
[I'm here]

Maa, Baba, Bhabhi sa : Areyyy humarii pyaari bacchii!

Eshaan : I'm sorry patni sahibaaa, I'll make it up to you after coming! [whispered in her ear ]

Pari smiled and said : it's ok!

After all the bickerings Radhika and Eshaan hugged everyone took blessings and heads to Jaipur by their car!
-

----------------------------------------------------
Here Jai is all set to go on a round of his kingdom after aarti and breakfast, today Alok will handle the office work of Jai!

----------------------------------------------------Here Jai is all set to go on a round of his kingdom after aarti and breakfast, today Alok will handle the office work of Jai!

Dadi saa : Jai, hum bhi aapke sath chalenge!
[Jai I'll come with you]

Jai : Par dadi sa Aapko thakan hojayegi!
[Grandma you'll get tired]

Dadi sa : Arey laadesar abhi aapki Dadi sa itni bhi buddhi nhi huyi hain, Aur humein Mandir bhi jaana hai Prashad chadhane, Taaki Aapka aur Eshaan ka Project safal ho aur haan aapko koi ladki bhi mil jaye! [She said jokingly]
[Hey Ladesar, I have not become that much older, and i have to go to the temple to offer Prasad, So that your and Eshan's project will be successful and yes you will get a girl too.]

Jai : Daadiii saaa [ He said whining, & Dadi sa chuckled]
----------------------------------------------------
- Time skip -

Eshaan and Radhika reached Jaipur, there was a jeep & Jai's manager who came to pick them up to Haweli, because there car got disturbed, Eshaan was talking on the phone and Radhika was looking outside enjoying the view it was so manifesting for her!

Suddenly Radhika saw something so beautiful, she couldn't stop herself and asked the driver to stop, and that was really the special thing for Radhika!

Jagat Shiromani Mandir - Yes it was her Kanha's temple how can she not stop here?

Eshaan saw her and understood, He gave a smile to Radhika and asked the driver to stop there and let her visit the temple, Then Radhika went inside the temple but Eshaan got call so he stayed there!

Radhika : Dekhiye Kanha Aakhir kaar hum jaipur dekhne aa hi gaye Thankyouuuu, Hum promise karte Hain ki bhaiii ki Acche se help karenge aur Jaipur bhi ghoomenge!!
[Look Kanha, after all i have come to see Jaipur, I promise that i'll help brother well and also explore Jaipur!!]

There was someone present there, Yes Dadi saa & Jai was talking to Pandit jii, She was listening her talk because she was beside her chuckling at her cute behaviour!

Then Dadi saa turned around to go, She was about to fall because something had fallen below, just then someone held her hand and prashad box, that beautiful & cute girl!

Dadi sa : Ahhh - Dhanyawad bacche aapne to humein bacha liya nhito abhi hum gir jaate!
[Thank you child, you have saved me, otherwise I would have fallen now!

Radhika : Areeyy Aise kaise girne dete hum aapko dadi saa, Aap ko kahin laga to nhi??
[Dear Dadi, how could i let you fall like this, did you got wounded by anything??]

Dadi sa : Giggled and said nhi Bacche humein nhi laga, Areyy apne prashad ka box bhi bacha liya thankyou!
[No child I didn't got any wound, ah you protected the prashad box as well thankyou]

Radhika : Dadi saa ismein thankyou ki baat kya aapka khud ka koi baccha hota to aap unko bhi Thankyou bolte aur ye to waise bhi kanha ka prashad hai ye unke Marzi ke Bina thoda girega?
[Grandma, what is the point of thanking in this? If your child would be here in my place, so you would say thank you to them too And this is Kanha's Prasad, will it fall even a little without his wish?.]

Dadi sa : Haan Bacchee [ pats her head ] aapke vichaar bade acche hain!.[your thoughts are so good]

Radhika: felt so loved and shyly down her head and said Dhanyavad dadi saa! Waise kya aap akele aai hain kya hum aapko kahin chhodh dein?
[Thanks grandma! By the way have you come alone shall I drop you somewhere?]

Dadi sa : Nhi bete hum yahan apne pote ke sath aaye hain aap chinta nhi kijiye, aap se milkar humein bohot accha laga, Aasha karte hain phir Milne ki!
[No child I came here with my grandchild and you don't worry, and yes it was nice meeting with you I wish to meet you again]

Radhika: Humein bhi Dadi saa, Khamma Ghani!
[Same here]

There Jai was watching everything from a distance how a girl saved his dadi sa and how happy his dadi sa was looking by talking to the girl but he could not see the face of the girl.

Then Radhika went to her brother after darshan and Jai and Dadi Sa also left for the haveli.