*GRAHPRAVESH*

In the enchanting afterglow of their wedding festivities, Radhika and Jai embarked on a journey to home "Jaipur", entwined in the serenity of a shared car ride. The subtle hum of the engine accompanied the rhythmic breathing of two souls finding solace in the comfort of each other's presence.

As Radhika, overcome by the day's emotions, Slept and rested her head on Jai's shoulder, a quiet warmth enveloped them. Jai, engrossed in his phone, soon succumbed to the drowsiness that crept in, leaning his head on hers. A peculiar sensation stirred in Jai's stomach, an unfamiliar yet delightful feeling that hinted at the beginning of something profound.

Time passed in a serene embrace until Radhika awoke, discovering the moment between them, Blushing at the realization, by the movements Jai awake, and together, they adjusted to sit upright, their cheeks adorned with the rosy hues of shared intimacy.
**********
Jaipur, Rajasthan

The journey home marked the transition from a ceremonial union to the start of their married life. A regal aura surrounded Radhika and Jai as they arrived at their newfound kingdom. And their car stopped outside the Haweli, and  People gathered around them, Also other family members, ready to usher them into the next chapter of their lives.

Radhika's inner voice -

एक नया संसार बसने जा रहा है,
किसी की पत्नी, किसी की बहु, भाभी, और चाची, लोगों की रानी, बन गई हूँ
सब अलग है, ना जाने अब मेरा संसार कैसा होगा

नये राहों में, चलने को तैयार,
संसार तेरा, है कुछ खास बाज़ार
हर कदम पे, नए सपने साथ,
बुन रही है कहानी, प्रेम और प्यार की बात

पत्नी का प्यार, बहु का समर्पण,
भाभी की सहायता, चाची का ज्ञान
हर रिश्ता है एक अनमोल गहना,
इस नए संसार में, है प्रेम की महफ़िल गहरा