*Shekhawat's bid adieu*

Reaching haweli it was already evening and Radhika was tired already but after changing into lighter clothes she started doing her office work, then took some notes as she like to explore new things then started reading a book!

As everyone came from office so the family gathered in living room, Mr Prakash went to see his Jaipur branch which was getting handled by Radhika online & offline so he was going to come late, Paridhi & Sudha went to pari's home to see her family & specially mother [yes she was from Jaipur] because she was not well & Pari didn't met them from a long time -

Aditya came to living room running after seeing everyone together as his badi ma got busy so he didn't got time to tell her about what happened there! Then Suddenly his mother [Rama Choti Rani Sa] asked Arya about Radhika...

Arya : Oh Choti ma actually Jiji ma is doing her office works...

Aditya : Uff My Bhabhi ma!

Everyone were stunned because Aditya was a person who don't open up much & make new relations but he was already calling Radhika "Bhabhi Maa" the word he never used for Tara also it's not like he don't love / respect her but he was well bonded with Radhika!

Aditya started telling & showing everyone today's incident, Everyone Jai's mother, Kaki, Dadi Sa & all the men's were also stunned by listening & seeing Radhika's Aura, then parwati also started telling the men's fight incident Everyone were feeling proud on Radhika's remarkable achievements
The Rajawat's were feeling proud of choosing her, Parwati was thinking to take her test but she proved herself without any test!

The once cold and aloof King of Rajasthan couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and admiration for his fiancée. Learning that she had not only solved two intricate cases involving feuding men, but also delivered justice in a women's case, all without seeking anyone's assistance, left him in a state of profound pride.

The description of Radhika's calm, composed demeanor, her unwavering patience, and her innate kindness only added to the growing sense of respect he felt for her. In his heart, he knew that he had found a true queen, one who possessed the strength and wisdom to rule by his side.
*****
Later that night, 11:30 everyone were in there room, as Jai who was going way to his room spotted Radhika who was wearing a cute nightsuit emerging from her sister-in-law's room, she looked at him who was wearing a hot, blue Night robe, a moment of connection passed between them. He halted his steps, and she did the same, their eyes meeting in the dimly lit corridor.

 He halted his steps, and she did the same, their eyes meeting in the dimly lit corridor