Rishta! [pt.2]

And it was "Shekhawat sadan", which was looking so beautiful like the grace of Rajasthani house's, Yes they all were in Front of Prakash shekhawat's house![Former king Raja Jatin Rajawat, Rani Parwati, King Jai Rajawat, Rajkumari Arya, Chote Rajku...

[Former king Raja Jatin Rajawat, Rani Parwati, King Jai Rajawat, Rajkumari Arya, Chote Rajkumar Aditya shekhawat]

Still Not knowing the Fact he's standing over a familiar person's house jai was angry so much angry but controlled it just for the sake of Girl's family!

The guard of Rajawat's came and Ringed the bell, after listening the bell Sudha shekhawat female head of family obviously decided to open the door, accompanied by Prakash, Pari & Eshaan!

Sudha : Ghani Khamma Bhai Sa, Bhabhi Sa!

Jatin, parwati: Ghani Khamma Bhabhi Sa!

Here jai was again in pure shock he understood the meaning of the photos and Rajawat's coming Ajmer! When Prakash & Jai's parents were greeting each other Then Arya and Aditya ran to Sudha and hugged her -

Both : Aap Radhi bha- I mean Jiji Sa Ki Maa Hain na!
[You're Radhi sister in l- I mean Sister's Mom right?]

Sudha : Ji bete!

Both : Bohot suna Hai Aapke baare mein unse, Aap humein kheer khilayengi na? Un-hone bataya Tha Aap best kheer banate ho!
[We've Heard a lot about you from her, will you feed us kheer? She had told us that you make the best kheer!]

Sudha : Haan Haan bete!

Just when Jai greeted Prakash then Sudha in respect but somewhere hesitant because obviously he was the king but shrugged off!

Now they were sitting and talking, enjoying the time then all the elders became serious! Sudha asked Pari to bring Radhi!

Here Radhi was all nervous thinking what will happen today what if she didn't refuse to him!

Pari : Chal Radhii letss gooo [jumping]

Radhika : Bhabhi I don't want to marry [teary eyes]

Pari : Aw my baby every girl's have to go their Sasural one day!

Radhika : [cute face]

Pari : Accha koi ladka Hai Kya Bol na main mana lungi sabko..
[Tell me if there's any boy I'll convince them]

Radhika : Nah Nah

Pari : to mil le na Kya harz Hai!
[So what's in meeting?]

Radhika : hm

They started coming downstairs when Radhika saw Jai's family sitting then her eyes went to jai she was purely shocked like really the king of Jaipur, Hukum saaa??? Was here, not probably 100% for the marriage thing!

Just when The Grey pair of eyes met her brown eyes! He also saw her panicked state as if she saw something dangerous, he chuckled thinking she also doesn't knew anything!