𝑶𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒈𝒆

"You look happy," Aster commented when I slipped into his room.

I shrugged, unable to wipe the dumb smile off of my face. I slid my crowns and bracelets off and set them on the nightstand next to the bed that I usually slept in. "I am. It's so nice outside. What are you doing in here?"

"Waiting for you."

"That's dumb," I said, picking a couple stray twigs out of my hair. "I was outside with Abby all afternoon. She's so much easier to talk to then my human friends. And I got these sweet flower bracelets and shit. She's really talented. Look-"

Aster grabbed me harshly and pinned me to the wall.

"Ow!" I swatted Aster's arm. "Hey, what gives?"

Aster pressed his arm harder against my chest. "Red. I want you to know right here, and right now, that you are mine. Do you understand me? No matter how much fun Abby is, or how much jewelry she makes you, you are mine. The other wolves understand that, do you?"

I smiled. "Are you jealous, big guy?"

Aster grit his teeth. "Don't fucking laugh at me. I'm serious. Do you hear me, Red? Because no matter what you think, or say, or feel, you are mine. My responsibility, my pet, and my person."

"Jesus you have a jealous streak. Wonder what your other girlfriends thought about this," I commented. 

Aster bowed his head. "Red..."

"You a little grumpy?"

Aster glared at me. "I am serious, Red. You're mine."

I reached up my hands and squeezed his face between my open palms. "You're so adorable when you try to be tough."

Aster ripped my hands down, dragging me forward. "I'm not in the fucking mood, Red. I have been waiting all day for you to get here so that I can spend time with what's mine, but you get here and then run off with Abby?"

"Sounds a lil bit toxic, big boy."

"Stop with the pet names, it's not going to work."

I leaned forward, bringing my face inches away from his. "Are you sure about that? Huh? My adorable little alpha, can't handle me hanging out with someone else? My sweet little boy doesn't like it when I call him little? Or sweet?"

"Stop."

I grinned. "Make me- mmph!"

Aster pressed his lips against mine, harshly shoving his tongue past my closed lips. My eyes flew open in surprise as his tongue quickly pressed mine against the bottom of my mouth and made its way deeper into my throat. He kissed me passionately, his soft lips stroking my own. I tilted my head back slightly, giving him a better angle to shove his tongue further and further down. I let out a choked moan, and that only seemed to fuel him more. He brought his hand up and knotted his fingers through my hair, cradling the back of my head while also pressing me deeper into the kiss. 

Saliva pooled in my mouth, unable to swallow properly with his thick tongue scouring every corner of my drooling maw. My eyes fluttered shut, a series of gagging noises and choked whimpers making their way past my lips. When he finally pulled away, a string of saliva connected our lips. We were both panting, me out of shock and him from lack of breath. 

"Fuck, your mouth is so wet," he growled, smashing our lips together again. He bit down on my bottom lip, earning a soft moan. He bit down harder, and I whimpered loudly until he let go. He tasted a lot like my mom's pancakes, but I think that was because so much of my saliva coated his tongue as it explored my mouth. I let my jaw hang limply, giving him as much slack as he needed to poke and prod. His free hand moved down my body and slipped into the waist band of my shorts. I let out a surprised squeak when he pressed down on the spot just above my dick, making small circles with his fingers. I could feel myself hardening, but I could already feel his boner pressing hard against my leg.

"Okay, okay, okay!" I gasped for air, pulling my head so that he couldn't drag me in again. "Good lord," I panted, clutching my throbbing chest. It couldn't be normal for humans to hold their breath for that long. Aster retreated his hands, and though he looked triumphant he still had a look of disappointment on his face, like he had wanted to go further. "I'm yours, okay? You've proven it," I wheezed.

Aster stepped back. "I thought so."

I looked up at him from where I was bent over. "How can you be so adorable, but so mean at the same time?" I asked him. Aster blushed, red tinging his cheeks. I smirked at that. Even if he had one the argument, I still got my two cents in. I remembered the night of the full moon. "Hey- is there something different about werewolf sex?"

Aster blinked, startled. "Huh?"

"Why is everyone always fucking?"

Aster looked stunned for a few moments, and then let out a short bark of laughter. "Ohh, you mean the libedo."

"The huh?!"

"Wolves fuck, a lot. They fuck a lot and they fuck hard, werewolves retain that trait I guess. Wolves are strong, which means hot, aggressive sex basically. And the urge to fuck is stronger than most. Hard to resist in most cases, but it doesn't tend to mean anything. Most of the pack members have fucked pretty much everybody and thought nothing of it. It's just part of our instincts, the ones that are harder to resist."

I narrowed my eyes. "I don't want to fuck everyone."

"That usually means you have a specific person in mind that you want to have sex with."

I pointed a finger at him accusingly. "Have you slept with most of the wolves?"

Aster grimaced. "I... have slept with a lot of them. Again, it doesn't mean anything. It's fucking just to fuck. There's no feelings involved other than lust and pleasure basically. They usually fuck in wolf form anyway, so its sort of like it doesn't count? It's hard to explain the morals, but that's how everyone does it."

I felt a little sick. I didn't want to picture Aster fucking a bunch of different wolves. "That's... weird. Kind of. I mean I get its instincts and everything, but I don't think I could fuck someone just to fuck. It feels cruel, and cold."

Aster shrugged. "Maybe it is. But it's the Wolf. It wants what it wants."

I arched my eyebrow. "So does your 'wolf' want to deal with that?" I asked, pointing to his crotch. There was a tent right in the middle of his pants. 

"That's not my fault-" Aster tried to excuse it.

I held up my hands in defense. "Hey, it's not my problem." I saw another chance to mess with him. "But, I wouldn't want to sit on your lap with that poking me the entire time. So, I guess it's your loss."

Aster perked up at that. "Wait- actually?"

"Sure. But not when you're all excited." I walked over to my bed and pretended to throw myself dramatically onto the mattress. "Oh well."

"Come on, that's not fair-" Aster whined. "You can't just dangle that in front of my face. And I can't get rid of... that. It has to go down by itself, I can't do anything about it!" he protested angrily. His brows were furrowed as he pouted at me. He looked so screwable if you focused on his face and not the beefy arms and broad chest that could easily throw me onto the bed and rail me until I was screaming for mercy. 

Fucking hell. I have got to put a R rating on my thoughts, I mused. Thank god werewolves didn't have mind-reading powers or anything, otherwise I would be dead.