Chapter 2 - Part Two

~ Continuation ~

The final bell went for the day, which went relatively fast. I didn't have any more incidents with Jason. Come to think of it, I didn't see him for the rest of the day.

Maybe he ditched.

With the lack of wanting to go home, I lingered a while longer after school.  I walked out the front doors, turning away from the crowd to my left, and took a seat against the wall facing out to the car park, leaning forward a lit a smoke.

I looked down at the gravel, watching the ants trail around my boots, avoiding the shadow. I flicked ash at them, watching them disperse, finally feeling at peace.

I'm a rogue, and so is my father. Our pack was attacked, essentially killing my mum and him becoming a drunk.

Logically, I know it's not my fault, but I can't help but take the blame. My wolf had an uneasy feeling that night, but I decided to ignore it because I was tired.

Of all things, ignoring instinct because I was tired.

My father, Mitchel, was the Beta second in command, and his brother was the Alpha.

In the pack, I did a lot of running around helping with chores. I didn't have to do much because I wasn't an omega, I don't know what I was but my wolf was strong and larger than most of the others in our pack, I just did as I pleased.

Shaking my head, I pull my jacket close to my body. Looking at the sky, I decided to start walking home. It looks like it's going to rain, so I better get a move on.

Halfway home, I noticed a car following me. I quickened up my pace slightly, hoping they didn't realise. I turned the next few corners, making sure I wasn't delusional, but they were definitely following me. Quickly coming up to a halt, I turn to the car, walking in front of it.

They slam on their breaks. I can't see in the window properly it's too tinted, but they've stopped and haven't hit me, which I'm thankful for. If it was who I thought it had been, they would have run me over.

Walking with my hands wrapped around my waist, I go to the driver's side, banging on their window. They proceeded to roll it down.

"Why the fuck are you following me?" I heaved out.

"I wasn't." They said casually, I glance down biting my tongue.

"You've got to be kidding me right now. That's not cool, Jason." I scolded.

I'm mad, no, not mad livid. He has no right after what happened in the bathroom to him now stalking me. What if he's involved with the people I'm hiding from. Is he spying on me. Giving them Intel? Before I could continue my thoughts, were interrupted.

"Get in." He turns his head facing the road, rolling up his window.

I shudder from the cold as the rain starts to come down. Shaking my head, I turn around and walk away, I am not going to play his games it's too dangerous. I hear his door slam and steps following close behind.

"Skye! Come on, it's raining. Stop being an idiot. I'm sorry for following you I know it's fucking creepy, but I rec-"

Quickly interrupting his rant, covering his mouth with my hand deciding I've had enough of his talking.