Chapter 7

Jason

Waking up to the random shouting of my warriors training. I got up from my slumber and changed in my usual attire, black shirt and dark blue jeans. Slipping on my shoes, I head downstairs to the kitchen.

Looking around, the Omegas were getting breakfast ready. Instead of my usual walking away, I decided to help.

One of the Omegas, Lilah, looked up startled from my presence.

"W-we're making eggs and bacon... Alpha," she bowed her head in submission. I grunted in response as she continued back to her tasks.

Grabbing the bacon from the fridge, I got to work, making a large batch after batch. Having to feed a pack of 200 or so wolves, there's a lot to prepare.

The majority of the food was set up, and some of the pack members were sitting down to eat.

'The remainder of the pack except patrol, report to the dining hall, now.' I linked

I turned my heels and walked straight to the dining room. I took my chair at the far end of the table that looked down towards the rest of the pack.

It's furthest from the door and out of view from the window, a precaution taken in almost every other surrounding pack. It's done as a protocol, in case of an attack.

Everyone gathered heads facing me, eyes wandering between each other. Some concerned gazes and whispers continue amongst each other in anticipation.

"Most of you will be curious as to why I called you this morning...." I paused, looking around, all eyes on me, good.

"I have found my mate."

Gasps and smiles surround the hall, some howling with joy banging their cutlery on the table. I'll let them enjoy this moment before I'm the barer of bad news.

"Silence," I commanded. "You will be without a Luna until I have figured everything out. This information is not to be passed out of this pack. Continue your tasks after breakfast." I rose from my chair, ignoring the curious glances and headed to the school.

Although I'm the Alpha. My mother still requests we attain an education. Yes, amongst humans, but it presents less suspicion.

.......

Walking into the school corridors, members of my pack bow their head slightly, and the humans are still remaining clueless as they continue with their day.

Looking amongst the heads, I try to look for Olivia, but to no avail. I continue to my locker, grabbing the required books and head to class, Algebra. She's never missed this class over the last few weeks that she's been here.

Students already in class are scattered, chatting amongst themselves. Some of course making out and others enjoying their mates company

'Mate,' Kylo perked up.

Looking towards her usual chair, she wasn't there. Furrowing my eyebrows, I continued to walk to my new usual spot, seeing as she took mine. That's okay, though she deserves it.

'Mate,' Kylo growled.

'What do you mean?' I questioned, linking back.

Kylo whimpered, urging me to look out the window.

"Angel," I whispered.

She's holding her bag close to her shoulder, back hunched, avoiding the stragglers' gazes heading into the building, but not before looking to my parking spot. I grin to myself, well the closed off Olivia does think about me.