𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁶ ⁻ ᵈⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after last night annie has been really down but she's trying her best to not show it for the sake of her friends but she knew for a fact madi had a clue something was up so while everybody was getting ready she went down to the beach with madi to ...

after last night annie has been really down but she's trying her best to not show it for the sake of her friends but she knew for a fact madi had a clue something was up so while everybody was getting ready she went down to the beach with madi to talk to her.

"so i need to tell you what happened last night with chris." annie said as madi nodded, indicating that she was ready to listen to what annie had to say.

"we got in a fight because he wanted to go to the beach and i didnt." annie said blatantly.

"wait what?" madi was confused because she didn't think chris would do something like that.

"yea, he started saying how i'm still the same bitch who broke his heart or something like that and he should've never given me another chance." annie explained and madi's jaw was on the floor.

"what the fuck." she mumbled quietly but loud enough for annie to hear her.

"it's fine, i dont even care you know? i don't miss him i'm fine." annie lied.

"that's a lie, you can be mad at someone and still miss them." madi replied as annie just looked down at her feet.

"i guess, but it's just upsetting. i don't get what i did i was just tired." annie said as madi wrapped her arm around the girl.

"it's not your fault, he's being stupid nia. he'll realize he was being stupid and eventually come crawling back." madi comforted her.

"thanks madi, i love you." annie said giving her a hug.

"i love you too nia" madi said hugging her back and smiling.

"hey if you want we can go out and get something to eat later today?" madi asked and annie nodded.

"yeah sure, let me know when to get ready" annie said.

"i will," madi smiled.

the walked along the beach and then walked all the way back talking to each other non stop. it got annie's mind off chris. madi was genuinely one of her comfort people and she loved her endlessly.

back at the hotel chris was just sitting there in silence.

"chris you okay?" matt asked him because he seemed down. both of his brothers had an idea about what was wrong but didn't wanna say anything.

"i'm fine" chris mumbled but in reality he wasn't, he would never admit that thought.

he didn't have an explanation for the things that he does and why he does them. when it comes to annie, he doesn't know what to do with himself. annie makes him wonder so many things. she makes him believe in the impossible. he can't explain where all his hatred for her came from because he really doesn't hate her, he's just scared of his own feelings. what if she doesn't feel the same? what if they just repeat history? why did he leave her like that yesterday? what's wrong with him? why is he so stupid?