𝟎𝟐𝟏 -𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫? 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²¹ ⁻ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ⁱ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ?

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after everything that had happened annie realized that both val and amelia hadn't really been updated with what's going on so she decided that she was gonna go to the beach with them to get their opinions on the whole thing

"hey," madi walked up to annie who was brushing her hair.

"hey!" annie replied with a huge smile on her face which madi was surprised to see considering the situation.

"how are you doing after the whole panic attack and everything?" madi asked her.

"i'm good, i'm just trying to not let it ruin my trip. if he wants to talk he'll talk. it's his loss at the end of the day." annie said.

"so you're okay?" madi questioned and annie just nodded.

"you don't have to worry about me" annie said as madi just smiled and left.

-

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑𝟔,𝟕𝟗𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: i'm like lemon meringue from strawberry shortcake 🍋𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: i'm like lemon meringue from strawberry shortcake 🍋
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟔𝟕: do you smell like lemons
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: no i smell like vanilla..

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳: gorgeous

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳: ily
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: ilym

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟑: what's your fav summer song?
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: would i lie to you by charles and eddie

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭: photo creds to me

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭: ur so pretty
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: ur prettier stfu 😒

-

the three girls were sitting down at a table eating açaí bowls while val brought up the topic of chris.

"sooo," val dragged out the o "what's up with you and chris?" she asked

"nothing, that's the issue." annie complained.

"you guys haven't talked AT ALL?" amelia questioned and annie shook her head.

"no and it's like i don't wanna say anything to him because i really don't have anything to apologize for. i was ready to be his friend again i was ready to build our bond again but he got mad because i wouldn't go to the beach and ran away like he always does." annie said.

"well, maybe it's because he doesn't know how to act around you. he's just too in love." val said laughing as annie hit her.

"this is not a time for jokes val." annie told her.

"it's not a joke! that could be the reason. so many people run away from whoever they have strong feelings for because they have commitment issues and they're scared." val explained as amelia nodded her head in agreement.

"even if it that's the reason, was the three years no contact not enough?" annie wondered.

"maybe not, you never know unless you talk to him!" val said and annie just groaned.

"okay hypothetically if i did talk to him what am i supposed to say?" val and amelia both thought for a second.

"just tell him whatever you're thinking" amelia said leaving annie confused.

"amelia's stupid don't listen, tell him everything that you feel for him. if you do that he'll probably do the same." val explained.

"you think?" annie questioned.

"i don't think, i KNOW." val said putting emphasis on the word 'know.'

the three kept talking and then went down to the beach.

"can we go in the water?" annie asked as val and amelia nodded.

they all ran in and then started splashing each other.

-

in the hotel chris was sitting down on a chair while madi, nick, and matt were all talking.

"chris?" madi spoke considering he wasn't talking as much as he usually does.

"yea?" he answered.

"you okay?" madi said getting up and walking over to him.

"i'm fine," chris lied but then realized it was madi he was talking to. basically annie's bestfriend. madi was about to walk away until he spoke.

"it's annie, again." he said and she immediately motioned for him to get up and go outside with her.

they sat on the balcony looking at the beach while chris sighed thinking of what to tell her.

"it's like, one minute i hate her and the next minute i dont. before i used to not care about her that much but recently it's been getting worse. i used to enjoy so much of my life even though i didn't have her. now it's gone, the enjoyment is gone and i'm sad again. i feel like i forgot how to be happy without her in my life. the fact that i had her for a couple days and she just fucking slipped away again. i dont get why i force myself into this 'i don't give a fuck about her' attitude when i do. i just force myself to hate her." chris vented and it answered every single thing madi had ever wondered about the two.

chris and annie had forced themselves into their hatred for each other but deep down, they could never hate each other.

"chris, if you want her back you need to talk to her. you can't hide from her forever. im sure she has things she wants to say to you too. if you think she hates you you're so far off. trust me and tell her how you're feeling. she'll listen to you." madi told chris.

"i don't know what to say to her, i have nothing to say." chris said and madi shook her head.

"tell her exactly what you told me. you don't have nothing to say, you have 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 to say." madi replied and chris just sat there in silence with his thoughts on annie.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
i'm sorry for writing such shorter chapters i promise i'll make up for it.
chris in his sad era and annie is in her healing era🙁
btw the reason my chapters r shorter it's bc i have like two more weeks to finish this book and i think it's gonna end sooner then i wanted it to bc my chapters r so random n boring 😓