𝟎𝟐𝟕 - 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁷ ⁻ ⁱᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

there's three more days left of the trip and for some reason the past few days have been best

there's three more days left of the trip and for some reason the past few days have been best. everything was finally at peace and everybody was happy. no more tension filled the air like it used to, chris and annie could finally enjoy everything and not be stressing or overthinking 24/7.

everybody was tired from swimming all night long so they ended up waking up at 1pm.

"nia wake up the fuck up before i rock your shit." chris said shaking the girl.

"chris keep shaking me and i'm gonna rock YOUR shit." annie's voice was muffled since her face was practically stuffed into the pillow.

"no you're not you're like five foot three, i literally tap you on the arm and you fall over" chris said laughing and she just rolled her eyes. annie stood up on the bed and hit chris with her pillow.

"did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" chris asked and then hit her with a pillow from the other bed.

"OW" annie said falling over.

"WHAT HURT?" chris yelled.

"YOU AND YOUR PILLOW DUMBASS." annie yelled back and immediately got up to go brush her hair.

"oh jesus i look like a mess right now," annie rubbed her eyes while looking in the bathroom mirror.

"no you don't, you never do." chris said smiling as she just rolled her eyes.

"you can never take a compliment i swear." chris walked out and annie smiled to herself. she finished taking a shower and getting ready for the day and immediately ran up to chris.

"HEY!" annie said trying to jump on his back but failed and instead fell on the floor.

"BRO NIA." chris yelled laughing.

"why are you so energetic?" he asked pulling her up from the floor.

"because i showered and i'm clean and happy now i don't look like a mess" she smiled and then hugged him.

nick walked in and just rolled his eyes.

"get a fucking room i hate you guys." nick said.

"all we did was hug chill out." chris said.

"don't worry he's just a hater i think you guys are cute," madi said smiling.

"wait guys, do you think we should like say something to the fans or not?" chris asked the group wanting to get all their opinions.