𝟎𝟐𝟖 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁸ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵍᵒ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it was the end of the trip and the flight back to LA was early at 5am

it was the end of the trip and the flight back to LA was early at 5am. annie had been dreading this day. hawaii was her dream vacation and now that it's over there's a pit in her stomach. it was the best experience of her life but now she has to go back to reality.

"i'm gonna cry." annie said getting up from bed.

"don't cry it's too early for that," chris said.

"shut up im gonna cry if i wanna cry" annie said lightly slapping chris in the face and then going into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"why is nobody else awake?" chris asked and looked at the time.

"nia, it's three in the fucking morning go back to sleep." chris said and she shook her head.

"no, i need to get ready and prepare and pack and do all this shit." annie was stressed out because she didn't wanna go home and having to pack everything was making her panic. she just wished she could stay.

"calm down, do you want me to help you?" chris offered to help but she said no. he helped anyway because he could tell she was stressing out.

"chris i said you didn't have to help it's fine." annie said.

"calm down, i'm gonna help you i don't give a fuck what you say. stop stressing its gonna be fine." chris reassured her.

"i just don't wanna go, i love it here. i mean yeah LA is my home or whatever but this feels so surreal. i really just spent almost 2 months here and younger me would be so happy but now it's over and i have nothing to look forward to." annie complained.

"yes you do, think of all the things we could do together back in LA that we missed out on because we hated each other. i can take you on a date." chris said smiling and annie just giggled.

"so we're actually going on a date, oh my god!" annie said in a sarcastic tone.

"yeah, i just need to figure out where the fuck i'm taking your picky ass" chris said and annie just put a hand on her chest as if she was offended.

"i'm not picky! i'll eat anything." annie lied.

"no you wont." chris said and she scoffed.

"well i'm not telling you where i wanna go, you figure it out yourself." annie told him.

"whatever," chris said leaning on the headboard next to annie. she rested her head on his shoulder and groaned.

"i have to pack chris." annie groaned.

"pack then, i'll help just let me go brush my teeth" chris said and she nodded while she gathered a bunch of her clothes.

-

"i'm gonna go to starbucks" annie said as chris immediately went to go follow her.

"chris is like a dog anywhere annie goes he goes." matt laughed.

"i mean it makes sense, they're trying to spend a lot of time together because they missed so much." madi explained to matt.

"what are you getting?" chris asked her.

"i'm gonna get an iced matcha latte and a croissant " annie said turning to him as he pulled out his wallet.

"put that shit down i'm paying you're not even getting anything." annie put a hand on his stopping him from pulling out his card.

"i'm trying to be a good boyfriend." chris said as annie gave in and let him pay.

they left starbucks and couldn't find the group.

"WHERE DID THEY GO." annie yelled and pulled out her phone texting madi.

"they're at the gate" chris said and annie started to walk faster.

"why are you walking so fast?" chris asked.

"because if they're at the gate that means we have to go?? obviously." annie said and he just rolled his eyes

-

the plane just took off and annie was already having a horrible flight, she didn't wanna leave what so ever.

"you're looking out the window so depressingly" chris said and she just scoffed.

"i'm sad, no more hawaii." annie said in a sad tone.

"you'll be fine, we can come back some day." chris assured her.

"but that's so far and LA is so boring." annie groaned.

"no it's not, we can all find stuff to do trust me, don't let the post hawaii depression get to you." chris said looking over at her and noticing something he never had before.

"you have summer freckles" chris said smiling.

"oh yeah, you never noticed?" annie questioned and she shook his head.

"no, but now that i did that's like my new favorite thing about you." he said and annie's face lit up considering nobody ever really noticed her freckles.

"hey, you have summer freckles too! they're just really faint." annie said.

"they come and go. yours are better." chris responded.

"now that you mention it, what are some of your favorite things about me?" annie asked and chris thought for a second.

"i really like your laugh, your freckles-" chris was cut off by matt throwing a cheezit at him.

"shut up chris, we get it you're so super in love now be quiet." matt said and then turned back around.

"don't hate matt. learn to love" chris said and matt scoffed.

"anyway, i don't really have many specific things i love about you. i love everything." chris said and annie rolled her eyes.

"you're cringe." annie said.

"shut up i know damn well that you want me to go on forever about what i love about you. what do you love about me?" chris asked and annie looked up and then back at him giggling.

"nothing, you look like a turtle." annie laughed as chris' jaw dropped.

"okay fuck you." chris said slightly laughing aswell.

for the rest of the plane ride chris was asleep on annie's shoulder listening to music.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
𝐀/𝐍
i'm thinking of making the next to chapters longer bc i still have to write out their first date so 😭😭