The car is a robot

In the middle of the night, I suddenly heard Sam screaming. I fast went up and looked out of the window to see my brother running after our car. 'What the fuck' I thought and went downstairs. Where I saw our parents. "Dad, what is going on?" "I don't know sweetie, go back to bed, we will sort that out." "Okay, see you guys tomorrow." I said and went upstairs again. But I could not sleep, I was laying up in bed all night waiting for Sam to come back.

Early in the morning, Sam and our parents came back. "Sam. What happened?" I asked, but instead my dad answered for Sam, "guess where we came from... the police station." Dad said and went past me. "What, Sam, what happened?" "Sorry, don't want to talk about it, he said and pushed past me." Uh" I said and got ready to meet up with Mikaela. Mikaela, some other girls and me were hanging out when all of a sudden Sam trips with a bike and falls off. "Oh my god, Sam, are you ok?" I asked worried. "I'm not okay, all right? I'm losing my mind a little bit. I'm getting chased by my car right now, got to go." "You know what? I'm gonna catch up with you guys later." Mikaela said and left, not even a minute later our Camaro was driving across the sidewalk and stopped in front is no driver in it. "What the" I mumbled, but then the door opened, so I didn't think for long and got into the car. I sat on the driver's seat and the seat belt automatically got wrapped around me. "All right, what is going on?" I asked, a little freaked out, but the car didn't respond. With full speed, it drove after Sam.

After we drove a little while I saw Sam on the ground and next to him Mikaela and behind them a big scary Robot. The car made a turn and hit the other robot that it fell over. It drove next to the other two and opened a door. They looked at me for a moment, "COME IN OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" I asked them, and then they got into the car, Sam in the front and Mikaela in the back. "DID you just do that move with the car?" Sam asked me out of breath. "No, I didn't, the car moves itself." "WHAT?!" Sam screamed at me. "Stop screaming you Idiot" I told him. The other Robot now a car drove behind us trying to get us. "We are going to die" "we are not going to die" "We are going to die" "WE ARE NOT, SO SHUT UP NOW! I screamed at them, and finally they looked shocked at me but kept quiet. We drove for about 10 minutes till the other car drove past us. "We're locked in" Sam said after the doors looked itself. "The car won't start" I stated," but at least we ditched the monster, right?" Sam said, and at that moment the other car drove in front of us past us, but then it stopped and drove backwards. The keys turned and the car started. With full speed, our car drove past the other and drove to an open field. The doors on the left flipped open and Sam and Mikaela got thrown out of the car. I didn't flip over because the seat belt was tight around me and when the car stopped it opened the door for m and I got out of the car without getting hurt.

Out of nowhere, our car also transformed into a Robot and stood in front of us protectively. The other car came and transformed into that alien robot too. He attacked our car and knocked him over. Sam and Mikaela got thrown in another direction then me. The other Robot tried to attack Sam and Mikaela, but our car stopped him. Sam and Mikaela ran away with a little Robot following, while I tried to hide somewhere where the big one won't find me. Our car didn't take long till he defended the other robot, after that I came out of my hiding spot and went over to our car. It or He looked down at me and put his and on the ground next to me. I carefully stepped onto the hand, and he brought me up to his head and looking at me. "Oh- I am fine" I said. He looked at me one more time before patting my head with one finger, and then he put me down again.

Then I noticed Sam and Mikaela standing there and watch us. The two approached us and I walked to Sam when I was in his reach, he grabbed me and hugged me. "Are you ok? What were you doing with that robot there?" He questioned me. "He checked if I'm hurt." I told them and turned to our car around. "What is that?" Mikaela asked. " A robot" Sam answered 'Wow didn't notice'. I thought in my head." but a different...you know, like a super advanced robot." he then added. "It's probably Japanese." "Are you stupid?" I asked him and approached our car again. "Y/n get away from him!" Sam shouted after me, but I didn't listen. He just saved our lives, I have a feeling that we can trust him. Sam slowly came after me and stopped a few meters in front of our car. And I was standing like one meter away from him walking around him taking a look at him till I stood intron of him again now next to Sam. "Can you talk?" Sam questioned him. "XM Satellite Radio------Digital cable brings you-------Columbia Broadcasting system." "So you talk through the Radio.?" I asked him "Thank you, you're beautiful, you're wonderful, you're wonderful. He said while clapping his hands together. At this statement, I blushed a little.

"So what was that last night, what was that?" Sam now asked again "Message from Starfleet, Captain Throughout the inanimate vastness of space----Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven hallelujah" "So are you an alien or something?" Mikaela asked, and our car just pointed at her and transformed into a car." Any more questions you want to ask?" He opened the door, and I was about to get in when Sam held me back, "he wants us to get into the car..." "And go where?" Mikaela asked me on my statement. "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get into the car?" I asked them and pulled away from Sam. I went to the driver seat and closed the door. They looked at me for a moment, but then they also got in, and our car started to drive.