What you know about Aliens?

"So, what do you kids know about aliens, huh?"

"Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E.T.? No." "It's an urban legend." Sam and Mikaela babble. "You see this?..." He said and took out a badge. "This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want-with-it badge." "Right" "I'm gonna lock you up forever." "Oh, God. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pussy 'cause he's going to get back to guardian the mall." "You're in the training bra, do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." "What, Parole?" "It's nothing." "Oh, Grand Theft Auto, that ain't nothing?" "You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they... They weren't always his." "You stole cars?" "Well, we couldn't always afford a babysitter, so sometimes he had to take me along. I saw that Sam wanted to say something else, but I stepped in. "That all doesn't matter now, it's in the past. What matters now is what you want from us." I said and pointed to the man in front of us. "We know you know something. It is time to talk!" Hey yelled at us and one moment later we drove into a big metallic foot. We spun till we came to a stop and two big hands came through the windows and crashed them. The car was lifted until the car roof was severed, and the car fell onto the floor with us in it. "You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime." Sam said proud even though one moment before, he was scared. "Taking the children, was a bad move. Autobots, relive them of their weapons." All the other autobods now also jumped behind us... Iron Hide pointed his weapons at the people, and Jazz took their weapons away. Optimum bend down to us. "Hi there." Simmons said. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked. "Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? I am not authorized to communicate with you, except to tell you I can't communicate with you. All right." "Get out of the car." "A-alright, you want me to get..." "Now!" Optimus said, angry now, "All right, All right. Get out. Hey, All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out, you see? Very nifty how you put us down without killing us" Simmons mumbled, and I went out off the car too. After I got out I noticed Bumblebee next to me putting his hand down, and I climb on it sitting down. He brought me up to his face and inspect at me if I am hurt. "I am fine Bee" I said and smiled at him. Bee sat me on his shoulder and turned to the others again. "What is Sector Seven? Answer me." "I am the one asks questions around here. Not you, young man!" "How did you know about the aliens?" "Where did you take our parents?" I yelled from bumblebees shoulder. Sam looked at me. "What the-? What are you doing on the robot, come back down here Y/n" Sam said and looks at me ordering "I'm not at liberty to discuss it. Hey! You touch me, that's federal offense." "Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it badge, right?" "Yeah, you're brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friends standing over there." "Where is Sector Seven?" I asked him. He looked at me, "Wouldn't like you to know?" Bee obvious didn't like that and a can hit his hat soon after, some liquid got sprayed all over him. I had to hold tight on Bumblebee to not fall down from laughing. "Bumblebee, stop lubricing the man." "Ahhh- Get that thing to stop." "All right, tough guy, take it off." "What are you talking about?" "Your clothes, all of it, off." "For what?" "For threatening my dad. He started to take his clothes off. "Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life." He said When he took off his trousers, Bumblebee holds a hand over my face, so I couldn't see Him. Huh? "You're a criminal. Let's face facts. It's in your gene pool." "Those are nice." Mikaela said to him, but since Bee's hand was covering my face, I had no idea what they are talking about. " Now get being the pole. Some minutes later, suddenly I heard many cars and helicopters in the distance. "Roll out" Bee took me down and transformed the door opened, and I went inside the car. He started to drive down the road, then I saw something that shocked me. "Bee! Oh, no, look there under the bridge!" I yelled Bee quickly drove to where Sam and Mikaela were hanging and when he was close enough he transformed, took Mikaela and Sam in one hand while I was in the other. "Oh my god. Sam, Mikaela, are you okay?" I asked them But before they could answer a helicopter showed up and Bee stood in front of us protectively. The helicopter started to shoot a hook with a rope at Bee. "WAIT NO!" Sam and I shouted. Another one came and also shoot at bee. With that, they bend him down to the ground. "Get down on the ground!" They told us, but I didn't listen, I ran as fast as I could to Bee and tried to punch a man that was holding something on him to stop him from moving. "No! Bee! Leave him alone, you bastards!" But soon three men came and took me to a car. The last thing I saw, before the door closed, was Bee's sad blue eyes on me.