Is it over?

"Bee?" I asked, looking over to him. "Yeah?" I heard him whirl out, "You did great!" I said happy and smiled at him. I hugged Mom and Dad and left to get to Bumblebee while Sam told our parents they had to leave.

"Hey Bee, you did great there. But now you did what you could do, and I want you to get my parents out of here." "But I can help." He said through the radio while he leaned down on my level. "I know you can, and I'm happy you just saved our asses back there, but I want my parents, and you save, and when we get back, we will drive through the field down by our house and enjoy the sunset like we did before, alright?" I asked while I put my hand on his cheek. "I love you." "I love you too, Bee."

Bee transformed, and my parents got into the car. "You came back! Both of you!" I heard Dad and smiled at him. "We will end this. Now." I said, took sam's and Mikaelas hand and started running to where I saw Ironhide before. "Y/n!" I heard Ironhide and ran up to him. "Thank's god you're fine, how are Sideswipe, Jazz and all the others?" I asked him in a hurry. "They are all fine, but we need to get you over to Optimus." "You're right." We started walking until some Decepticons shot at us again. "Get out of here! Get to the pillars!" Ironhide yelled while fighting the decepticons. "Y/n!" I heard another voice and spotted Lennox and Epps running over to us. "Lennox! Hi!" I yelled at him, hugging him. "Good to see you." He told me.

"I need to get to Optimus." I told them and looked around. "Where is he?" Sam asked them, "He's right over there, across the courtyard." Lennox said, pointing in a direction where I could already see Prime's large figure laying on the ground. "We need to get over to him." I told them, "Not with an air strike coming." Lennox told me holding me back. "Incoming! Stick to the landing! Behind the glory of Jetfire!" Jetfire yelled and flew over the decepticons killing them.

"Jetfire!" I smiled "Now let me show you how we brought the pain in my day!" He yelled, making me look at him, smiling with tears at the corners of my eyes. Another Decepticons attacked him, but Jetfire didn't look damaged at all. "I'm too old for this crap." He mumbled, and shot back. "Lennox, we don't have time!" "We need the air force." He replied. "And we will all die if we don't get over to him!" I yelled again, making him groan in frustration. "We're going to break through the B's on my command, okay?" He asked and Epps said something through a radiophone. "You guys stuck with me, you understand? Especially you! You stay on my ass!" He yelled at me angrily. "Yes captain!" I said. "I hope the F-16s got aim," Epps said, looking up at us.

"Why? "Is there a problem?" I was confused. "I told them to hit the orange smoke." He said, and I felt like my soul just left my body. "You mean that orange smoke?!" Lennox yelled at him, pointing all around us. "It wasn't my best toss," he tried to defend himself. "Clearly." Lonnox said, and we all looked at each other in silence for a moment. "Viper, thunder." A pilot said through the radiophone, and we all locked eyes with each other, alerted. "RUN!"

I was at the back, running as fast as I could. We were almost at the end when the F-16s shot the missels, and they exploded all around us. I don't remember much, but from one moment to the other everything went white. Confused, I turned around and saw the primes standing there looking down at me. I was speechless.

"We've been watching you for a long time, Y/n." One of them said looking at me. "You saved Optimus Prime, our last descendant, in the fight against Megatron." Another spoke. "But it wasn't enough, he is dead." I said looking up at him. "You gave your life trying to save Him, The matrix of leadership is not found, it is earned." Another told me. "What..." I said looking at them confused. "Merge the Matrix with Optimus's spark. Return now to Bumblebee he is waiting for you. And everything went black

No one's POV

After the attack, everyone got up and looked around. "Y/N!" A loud scream was heard, and Sam was running up to his sister, who was lying on the ground. Lennox and Epps now also approach them and try to get Sam from Y/n to help her. Now her parents and Bumblebee also arrived. When Bee saw his girlfriend laying on the ground lifeless, he felt something in him broke, and he started to slowly approach her. When the soldiers noticed they couldn't do anything to save her, Bee walked up to her and took her in his hands, looking at her with sad optics while making sad sounds.

Y/N POV

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Bee's surprised eyes looking at me, and then he started to hug me, careful not to kill me. I hugged him back when he started to speak. "Don't you ever-----do something like------that ever again." "Can't promise anything." I said, smirking, that was when I noticed the matrix in my hands. "Bee! Get me to Optimus I can save him!" When bee got me to him and laid me down, I climbed up and put the matrix where his Spark was. Everything started to glow, and optimus opened his eyes, looking up at me.

"Y/n, you returned to me." Optimus said after a few seconds, realizing what situation he was in. "Of course what do you think, Prime?" I asked him smiling, but that soon faded when another bigger deception arrived and pushed Optimus to the ground while he held me in his hands, making sure I wouldn't get hurt. "My Matrix." Is all he said, and after he got her, he flew away to the pyramids. "No! No! Not now! Optimus you have to get up!" I heard my brother yell from the side. "Y/N! HE IS STARTING THE MACHINE!" I heard someone yelling next to me. "In all my life as a deception I never did anything good. Optimus, take my parts, and you will have a power you've never known." He yelled, ripping his heart out making me look at him in shock. 'no... not like this' I thought, looking at him with sad eyes while Bee lifted me up and put me in his hands to keep me safe.

The others helped Optimus get ready, and not a minute later he flew towards the pyramids, attacking the fallen and Megatron. Bee put me down, and My family and Mikaela instantly came up to me, hugging me tight. Lennox and Epps also approached me, hugging me tight. "I'm glad you're alive." "Yeah, me too." I said happily. "We stilkl talked for a whle until we noticed Optimus comming our way and instant I had to smile. "We won!" I yelled happy and hugged Sam and Mikaela tight while the others just laughed.

"Let's go home, everybody!"

4 Days later

It's been 4 days, and almost everything is back to normal. I cancelled collage and am now officially on the team from Lennox and soon I'm going on missions with them. Right now, Bee and I are on a hill enjoying the sunset, like I promised him 4 days ago. I'm currently lying on his hood with closed eyes, enjoying the moment. "I'm soooo happy how everything turned out." I said streching myself. "Yes-------and I'm happy-------your not hurt." He answered. "Of course what do you think now that I've already saved the world two times? There's no way I Would die." I said proud. We still chatted for a while until I got a call from Sam telling me to come home. When we arrived at the freeway, Bee was pressing on the gas while I sat by the open window, hoping the moment would never end.