leaving?!

After Sentinel attacked the base, Bee and I got Sam and drove him home to search for Carly. We parked outside and waited for Sam to come back. "You okay-----Sweetspark?" "I'm okay, Bee." "She is not here; we have to find her!" Sam yelled as he entered the car. "All right, where could she be? Maybe our parents saw her." "All right, go!" When we found the truck of our parents, we both got out of the car, and Sam got in. He left the door open, and Bee transformed. We wanted to wait outside, but we could still hear them.

"Mom, Dad, have you guys seen Carly come home yet?" Sam asked as he entered. "Excuse me. Can you knock, please? This is our bedroom." Typically, mom. I had to smile a little bit. "Why wouldn't she be at home?" Dad asked. "We had a fight, and we might have broke up, or be on a break. I don't really know." "WHAT!?" I heard Mom yell. "Look, I can't talk about it right now." "Even your sister has been in a relationship for 4 or 5 years now, how can you lose one great girl after another?!" Mom freaked out. "Mom!" Sam said annoyed. "Don't bring my sister into that conversation, that is unfair, she has a robot as a lover that doesn't count." "Sam, all I try to ask is, Do you love that girl?" "She is the one." "Then you gotta get her." While my mom said this, Bee sat down next to me, put me on his hand and hold me close to his chest.

"I mean, your dad and I, when we had troubles, he moved heaven and earth to find me. Like that Robot did for your sister." Then she looked at Dad. "Say what you said. Say it." "I will follow you to the end of time." Bee, put his head against mine and cuddled me as best he could. "Does that suck or what? It's like a bad sci-fi film." "No. It is so sweet." "I want you to get out of the city. You get as fart way from here as you can. You understand? I love you." After that, Sam got out and closed the door. Bee stood up but still hold me close. "What now Sam?" "You guys go back to NEST. I go find Carly." "All right, stay safe, brother." I told him and smiled at him.

On the way back, a few decepticons attacked us, but we got through back to the NEST base. We stayed overnight, and the next day I was with Mearing at the base doing some preparations and listening to Sentinels Speech. "...when we have transported all we need, we will leave your world in peace. For such peace to exist, you must immediately exile the Autobot rebels you have harbored." I scoffed at that. "Like hell, we do." I said. Then Sam arrived.

"Have you found her?" I asked him instantly, "Yes, she is okay." He told me and looked at Mearing. "We'll debrief you in transit." "Yeah, I really don't see how I can be any help. I mean, you guys seem pretty busy. We could just do this another time, I think." Sam said while he made some weird moves. "Are you okay, Sam?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm just fine." "Director." Someone called her, and we went over to the TV. "Just moments ago, legislation was passed. To exile the autobots from American shores. The U.S military alliance with them is officially over. In the words of the House Majority Leader, the sponsor of the today's......"

To exile the autobots from american shores

After I heard that sentence, I couldn't think straight. It has been about 3 minutes since I found back to reality, where my brother shook me hard, and I was sitting on the ground, looking around confused. "Are you okay?! You fell down!?" I looked at him, confused, but then got up. "Mearing! They can't do that!" I yelled at her as she got ready to leave. "The government has choose they will leave. There is nothing we can do about it." She said to me, "They saved us! Many times! And now we just sent them away." Careful what you say, you're just a solider. solider with a special relationship. I never said anything against it because it never bothered anyone. But now, get yourself together. Either we all die or they leave, and even you know what's best."

While we were on the plain, I sat as far away from Sam and Mearing I could go. While they still talked. When we landed, we drove to the place where they're gonna send them away. That's when I noticed someone. "Epps?! Is that you?!" I ran up to him, and we hugged each other when Sam approached us, and they shook hands. "I retired from the Air Force. Now I just consult to run interference for them. No more combat and aliens shooting at my ass. I got a dream job. Kicking the Autobots out. Can you believe it?" "Where do you think it's taking them......" I turned away from them to go to the rocket where I saw Bee looking at me.

Every step I got closer to Bee, I felt my legs getting weaker. "They can't be doing that. This is all a very bad dream. Bee bent down to me and held out his hands. I got onto it and Bee held me up to his face. "Whatever----happens. I'm always----by your side. I've never loved----someone the way----I love you---Y/n. Please dont---be sad---about it. Be happy it all happened." I looked at him the tears now steaming down my face. "I love you too." I said and hugged his face. After I said my goodbyes to the other Autobots and had a short conversation with Optimus I said my very last goodbye to Bee and left the place. I looked for a quiet and peaceful place on a hill where I could see the rocket starting, remembering what Simmons said: Years from now, they're gonna asked us, where were you when they took over the planet? We're gonna say, We just stood by and watched. I sat down, put my headphones in, and started listening to some music while I cryed my eyes out.

The rocked got shot into the sky, taking the autobots with them, when suddenly the rocket exploded, and the rest that was left of the rocket was falling to the ground again into the water. "NO!" I ripped my headphones off my head and watched in terror as I realized the love of my life had just died.