College?

Collage time... Today, Sam and I are going on collage. Our first day. Our mother is crying all the time because, 'we grow up too fast'. The war ended a few months ago, and now it's time to life a normal life. It's just not that easy when your boyfriend is a car, and I am not that big of a fan of it. Sam always wants a normal life but I on the other hand loved all the excitement and after collage I will go to the military and work with the autobots. But for now I have to leave. Suddenly I heard Sam screaming in the house and I tried to run out, but when I did, there was a fire in front of my door. On the other side of the fire, I saw little decepticons shooting in our house. I went back to my room, during which I fell down 2 times. When I finally reached the window I already saw Bee outside with his weapons ready to fire, and I quickly climbed out of the window and down the house after that I ran to Bee and hid behind him. He started firing at our house and killed all the bots. "Bumblebee! Get in the garage! Go!" My brother told Bee annoyed and angry. "Sam. What the fuck, he just saved our lives." I said mad and followed Bee inside. Bee looked down with sadness all over his face. "Hey Bee, it's okay, Sam is just a little stressed now that we are moving out. Don't worry, we will go to collage together and spent much time together." He looked at me, put his hand around me and brought me up to his face where I hugged him tight.

Sam and Mikaela entered the room after some time. "Yeah, you know you're in trouble" "He is having voice problems?" Mikaela asked. "He's playing it up. Bee, Y/n, I wanna talk to you about the collage thing, ok?" Bee suddenly started to play music, showing how happy he was. "Hey, we're not taking you with us." Bee stopped the music, looking sad at him, and I also looked at him in disbelieve. "I'm gonna wait outside, okay?" Mikaela said and left the garage. "What do you mean, Sam?" I asked him, "I meant to tell you this earlier, here is the thing. Freshman aren't allowed to have cars." "WHAT!? Sam, you lied to me!" You see About a month ago when we decided to which collage we are going I told Sam to look if we can have a car or else I'm not going there. He said you are allowed, so I thought it would be good, but now I see he lied to me. "Look, You're an Autobot you shouldn't live in my father's garage. I mean, you are suffocating in here. You deserve better than this." Bee looked down in sadness, "This is hard enough, man. Don't make this harder. "Sam? Are you sending him away?" I asked him with pure sadness. "Look, the guardian thing is done. You did your job, but we are safe now. You need to be with Optimus Prime and the others." "You really are sending him away..." "Y/n look..." "No, leave me alone. See you later, Bee." I said and left the garage with a tear going down my face. "Y/n are you okay?" Mikaela asked, "Umm yeah, I am good." I said and went to the house to get some stuff. Before we had to go, I wanted to talk to Bee before we leave. As I entered the garage and instantly saw the sad Autobot. "Hey Bee." He looked at me and don to the ground. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that with the collage. I told Sam to look up If I can take a car. He looked at me and opened his arms a little, and I ran up to him, hugging him. "I will miss you" "I will-----miss you-----too" Be said through the radio. "I will make sure to get free time that we can hang out..." I heard my mother scream out my name, "Well, I have to go, Bee. Make sure to visit." I told him and left the garage.

On the way to the college, Sam tried to talk to me for a couple of times, but I complied ignored him. When we arrived I got out of the car, took my stuff and went straight to my room. I paid more money, but for that I got my own room. It wasn't big, but I kinda liked it. A few minutes later, my mom entered the room. "Sweety do you want and meet Sam's new roommates?" "Yeah sure why not." As we entered Sam's room, my parents greeted the other people. "Here's Leo." Sam introduced us to a boy with dark hair and an orange shirt. "I'm Leo" "Hello I'mm Judy." My mother introduced herself while I looked at him suspicious. He looked like a complete idiot, so I wanted to stay away from him. Then his gaze landed on me, "Woa. And who are you?" He asked me. "I'm Y/n. More you don't need to know." I said and left the room to unpack my stuff.