4. 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘚.

"   chapter four "
.MESSAGES.

•. 4 | HENRY WALKED toward the boy's changing rooms with his brother Charlie. A sense of dread was filling him up. He gulped slightly as they neared the changing room. The comments from boys echoing out in the echo-y hallway. "Charlie Spring though?" A boy questioned.

"Isn't he in Year 8?" Another questioned.

"No, year 10." Louis corrected them. "They both are."

"They're, like, well skinny though." Another said.

"Can they even play?" One asked.

"I'm sure they're nice guys but we actually want to be dece." Another spoke up.

"Do they even like sports?" One asked. "Everyone knows the younger ones gay." The whole changing room laughed as Louis glared at the boy. Charlie placed a hand on his brother's shoulder before they entered the room. All went quiet.

"Hi." Nick greeted as he stood.

"Hi." The twins greeted awkwardly.

Henry patted his brother's shoulder, gesturing over to Louis who gave him a welcoming smile. Charlie could help the small blush that came over his face as he walked over. His twin on the other hand went down and got changed beside Nick.

"I'll teach you, if you want." Louis smiled down at Charlie.

"Yeah, thanks." Charlie blushed.

"He's a shitty teacher, though." Henry muttered.

"Oi!" Louis shouted, picking up a cook. Some of the boys laughed as he threw it at Henry who gasped with a glare. He picked it up, throwing it right at his face. "You Asshole!"

Henry glanced at Nick who was trying to hold in his laughter as he watched. The brunette shrugged only to get smacked in the face with the sock once more. "Why do you keep throwing your sock at me?!"

HENRY watched the group of boys who played rugby from afar. He blinked at them before looking toward Charlie who stood with Louis. Then, he turned to Nick. "I'm going to fucking die." He crossed his arms. Nick chuckled lightly from where he stood.

"Where is your 'can do' attitude?"

"She left." Henry shrugged as he uncrossed his arms, putting them on his hips. "Scratch that, she died."

"Just try." Nick looked at him. "Tackle me, I won't dodge." Henry blinked at him. "Come on, I've seen you do it."

"This is going to feel so embarrassing." He muttered to himself before rushing at Nick, tackling him to the ground. Nick landed with a small grunt as he hit the grass.

"That was perfect." Nick complimented, looking at the boy.

"That sounded like sarcasm." Henry jumped to his feet, looking down at the boy who still lay on his back.

"No, really, it was." Nick groaned as he sat up. "I think you broke my back." Henry snorted, leaning down to pull the boy to his feet. "Let's try again while I'm actually moving." The brunette let out a small groan of annoyance as he walked to where he stood once again.