10. 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺.

" chapter ten "
.KISS.

•. 10. | NICK stood there. His eyes were practically glued to the floor as he leaned against the bench behind him. That night, only a few hours Henry and him hung out, he took a quiz. A gay test. 62% was the result he got. It shocked him as he thought about it more yet he didn't dare speak up about it. "Nicholas!" The familiar voice of Harry woke him up. "How's it?" He asked as he sat down beside him.

"It's fine. Normal." Nick answered.

"Pleased for you, mate." Harry sniffed as he looked at him.

"So, uh, what's up?" The boy asked, looking at Harry with confusion.

"Here to talk about the party, mate." He smiled.

"Party?

"My sixteenth birthday party." He informed. "St. George's hotel, this Saturday. You're going to be there."

"Uh..." Nick thought for a second. "Yeah. Sounds good."

Harry stood from the bench, looking at Nick as he spoke. "You'd better bring some cool people with you as well." Nick only smiled when suddenly Imogen appeared, bumping shoulder with him.

"You gonna invite me?" She asked with a smile.

"Um," Nick moved away slightly. "Only if you're cool enough, apparently." He looked at her with a small smile.

"Um, do you not think I'm cool, Nick Nelson?"

Nick pretended to think. "Fine, I... I guess I can invite you, Imogen."

A small shock came over Imogen's face but her smile never left. "Yeah. Yeah, definitely." She looked away for a second trying not to scream with pure joy.

Henry, on the other hand, was walking through the school gates. With his black headphones on with Metallica blasting through them, he turned to look at Nick who had already been watching him. Carefully, the boy waved causing Nick to smile and do the same back. Suddenly, someone came barrelling into him. Louis.

"Henry, I missed you!" Louis pretending to cry as he hugged the boy tight.

Henry shoved the boy off him with a chuckle, removing his headphones. "We saw each other literally a second ago! You got distracted, not me!" Louis pretended to gasp before spotting Charlie.

"Hi, Charlie!" Louis rushed off, leaving Henry in the dust as he rushed toward the group of three.

"Arsehole!" Henry jokingly shouted after him, flipping him off before noticing a teacher not far away. Quickly, removing his hand from the air, he pretended he did nothing as Nick chuckled.

.•☆

"YOU KNOW TARA JONES IS GOING TO BE THERE." A voice spoke as Henry removed his T-shirt from his head. The rugby team were all gathered in the changing room, getting changed into their rugby gear. Charlie sat on the bench beside Louis as Henry looked through his own bag.

"Mate, she is fit." Another boy spoke up. "Nick is going to have his pick of two girls."

"Who's the other girl?"

Nick glanced toward Henry as Henry pulled his rugby shirt over his head. "Imogen, obviously." A different boy spoke up. "Everybody knows she fancies him." Henry couldn't help the look that came over his face. A look of slight sadness which Nick had noticed with confusion.

Quickly, Nick turned to look at the two boys. "Hey, what?"

"Oh, Um... nothing." The boy spoke up, Harry next to him. "We're talking about Tara jones. Apparently, she's going to be at Harry's party."